Scale 11 Out Of 10 / Sab Quesada

"Don't!"

"What am I doing?!" I asked as Sab snapped at me.

"You know what you're doing Y/n!" She yelled and pushed me away from her.

I literally just came up to her, I put my arm around her waist and intertwined our hands together. Something I've been doing since the start of our relationship, and she never got mad about it. What's wrong now?

"I-I, I'm sorry?" I stuttered, I know she's not the crazy/angry kind of a girlfriend but she's really scary when she looks at you with that judging glare. Especially when she has them grey eye contacts. "What's wrong Sab?" I asked and tried to put my hand on her shoulder but she backed away and pushed away my hand.

"Don't touch me, go to Nessa you bitch" she hissed, she looked me up and down with an eye roll and looked away.

Yeah she's not the crazy type but the one thing about her is that she gets jealous very, and I mean very easily, her scale is like 11/10. It risen up even more lately because of the last incidents, between Nessa, Mads and Jaden. You know the whole 'Nessa took Mads boyfriend' drama.

Sab is really good friends with Mads, she obviously took her side like the rest of girls.

Me on the other hand...I'm neutral.

I love Mads with my whole life, she's like my sister. I know if I have some kind of problem I can go to her. We've been best of friends since forever practically. But, there's also Nessa, I have the same bond with her like with Mads, we've known each other since forever and honestly I was the one who introduced them to each other. Which made us an inseparable trio of the greatest best friends.

Till now obviously.

I'm still best friends with both of them, I live with Mads in one content house but it's not stopping me from hanging out with Nessa. I'm driving to her apartment to hang out the same amount of time like with Mads (I mean I try) Sometimes we have sleepovers, like normal friends do obviously.

That's the problem.

Sab as well known as Sabrina, my girlfriend since august 2020. She thinks that, just because Nessa took away Jaden from Mads she's also gonna take away me from her.

It's obviously not gonna happen cause I see Nessa as my younger sister which at the thought of possibly kissing her makes me wanna throw up. Also it's not gonna happen because I love Sabrina to death, there ain't a power in this world that could make me stop loving her. She's just the one and I know it, I trust her and I care a lot about her and her feelings. That's why seeing her almost cry makes me wanna cry too.

"Sabby..." I let out, almost like a whisper. I took a hold of her hand but she pushed me and slapped my hand away.

That's how we playin' now huh?

I grabbed her sharp jawline instead (not too harsh and not too tight, we don't want to hurt our princess. I know she likes it anyway) and turn her head in my direction, making her look at me.

"Tell me what should I do to convince you that I'm fully fucking yours? Huh? To convince you that I love you and only you and that I'm not gonna leave you for another girl" I asked and she looked up with her eyes. Stil trying to avoid eye contact with me. "Do you want me to propose to you or something?" Her gaze quickly fell to my eyes.

"What?"

"Yeah I'm tired of you pushing me away because you're jealous. I'd literally marry you, right here, right now Sabby Quesadilla" I said and she giggled. I let go of her jaw and she looked down. "Like I told you, I love you and only you. I want you. Not Nessa, not Anna, not Eva, even tho she's hot-Ouch!" Sab slapped my arm "IT WAS JUST A JOKE!"

"I know" she smirked mischievously "And I'm sorry for getting so jealous"

"You're fine" I said and pecked her lips "What about this, I'm gonna cancel my/meeting with Nessa today and we're gonna watch some movies in my room?" I asked with my hands creeped around her waist.

"YOU WERE GONNA MEET WITH NESSA TODAY?!" She yelled.

"Y-yeah but-"

"You better run Y/n" Emma laughed.

Fuck.

I ran as fast as I could and Sab started chasing me.

My little Sabby Quesadilla, jealous princess.