Mario Kart / Anna Shumate

"IT'S NOT FAIR Y/N! YOU'RE CHEATING!" Sab yelled when I won the last race.

"What can I say" I said with a smirk "I'm just good at this game"

We are currently playing Mario Karts and every game I was playing I won, they're all mad at me, but I ain't even trying to win, it just comes easily.

"Okay now I want to play with her" Eva said confidently, she grabbed Sab's controler and sit beside me.

"Lemme just go to the bathroom" I said and she nodded.

Anna's Pov.

Y/n went to the bathroom and all heads snaps to Eva.

"You know you'll loose" Karina said.

"Yeah, she's unbelievably good at it" Devy said and took a sip from her bottle.

"Yes, unless..." She said and looked around to see our confused looks. "We distract her"

"And how would you do that?" Connor asked his girlfriend "We tried Eva, clapping hands in front of her face, covering her eyes"

"Screaming out of blue" Cooper joined the conversation "Even Anna and Katie were singing annoyingly, and they can't sing shit"

"That's the point" Eva said.

"We need to start singing annoyingly again?" I asked

"No"

"So what then?" Katie asked

"Boon" She pointed at me "You need to distract her, I don't know, go to her lap. Kiss her cheek or something, hug her, stuff like that"

"I'm not gonna do it" I said and stand up from my spot on the floor.

"Why?" Zack asked "It's a grat idea, her attention goes to you and bam she'll loose" he said and they all agreed.

"I don't want to, I did this to my ex once while he was playing with his friends. And he shouted at me and hit me for interrupting his game"

"Y/n won't hit you, she's not like that, especially when we're here with you" Eva said and hugged me.

"Okay I'll do it" I said and smiled lightly "But if she'll hit me then-"

"She will not" they all said

"Okay I got it, I'm just scared"

"Scared of what, bubs?" Y/n asked worriedly and came to me.

"A spider" Katie lied.

"Yeah, spider. She saw it behind a..." Sab joined this horrible lie that Y/n clearly wasn't buying.

"Couch" Connor said "And you know boon, she's a pussy if she sees one" They all laughed

"No, I'm not" I said offended and crossed my arms.

"Yes you're not bubs" Y/n chuckled lightly and kissed my temple "Where is it? I'm gonna put it outside" she said and put her hands on my shoulders.

"I killed him" Eva said "Now come play" she nodded, they sat on the couch and started playing.

.
.
.

They finished their third race and Eva stopped the game.

"I'm going to the kitchen for red bull. You want something guys?" Y/n asked and stand up, everyone said what they want and she walk out of the movie room.

"Okay boon it's your time" Eva said in a real deep voice and everyone started laughing. Y/n came back and sat back on the couch. "Are you ready to loose you mother fucker?" Eva yelled and we burst out laughing again.

They started playing and it was my time to shine, all eyes on me. I looked at Sab, Karina and Devy and they were giving me thumbs up, I stand up and walk to the couch.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?" she asked, eyes still on the game.

"I'm cold" I improvised.

"My hoodie is laying on the chair"

"But I want to cuddle" I said and kneeled in front of her, putting my hand on her knee.

"Stop the game" she commanded and Eva did what he said. "Come here baby" she said with a big smile, I smiled back and sit on her lap. I embrace her in koala hug, my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck. Her head was on my shoulder so she could still see everything. "Okay you can play"

They were doing second lap and even if I felt good in this position she wasn't giving me 100% of her attention. I started giving her sweet kisses from her neck to her ear. I felt that she's smiling.

"I love you" I whisper to her ear.

Y/n's Pov.

I know what she's doing, I heard some of their conversation when I was in the bathroom. She's trying to distract me so Eva could win, but not this time.

"I love you" she whispered when she was finished kissing my neck. "I want you"

Well...I wasn't expecting that and it made me blush a little bit. She started whispering dirty things to my ear, kissing or biting it from time to time. She trailed her finger across my neck, playing with my hair, she knows I love when she's doing it. Honestly I started falling in when she started moving on my lap, but I'm not gonna break.

"You're making me sad" I said at the end of my last lap in the game, still on the first place.

"Why?"

"Because..." I drive past the end of the race on a first place and looked at her.

"FUCK!" Eva yelled and they all looked at me in shock "HOW? Anna you were supposed to-" She started but I interrupted her.

"Distract me, I know" I put the controller on the spot beside me and stand up, holding Anna close so she won't fall "She was doing her job perfectly but I won anyway" I said

"I'm sorry" Anna said with guilty written all over her face and looked everywhere but me. I grabbed her chin and make her look at me.

"You were just helping them loosers" I said and she giggled "But it made me a little sad that it just to distract me"

"At first it was" She said and put her lips closer to my ear again "But honestly it made me a little horny" she whisper and I chuckled. I kiss her and I put her on the floor.

"Hey what about You and Anna?" Katie said to me "She's the only person that you weren't playing with"

"Then we can play and see who's better" I said and looked at my beautiful girlfriend. We sat and started playing.

.
.
.

"I won!" she shouted and they cheered for her. I grabbed her by the waist and throw her on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" I went with her to my room and put her on the bed, I got on top of her and lean in close to her face

"Congratulations for you baby" I smiled and kissed her. "Now I want my award" I said and take off her hoodie.

"We can't they're downstairs"

"Oh then I want some cuddles now" I said and play with her hair.

"You're a big baby"

"No I'm not and by the way, I let you win"

"No, I won because I'm good"

"Not possible"

"You're just mad because I won with you"

"No, I could've win if I wanted to"

"Mhm, keep saying it. I'm better anyway"

"Let's just say...you're horrible on Mario Kart"