Woah, Are You Okay? / Sab Quesada

I was sitting with Eva in her room, watching anime and cuddling. When we heard a loud slam of the door following with some shouting.

Us being us, we're noisy so we slowly get up and walk out of her room. We went downstairs where we saw pissed off Sabrina pacing around, rolling her eyes and trying to get away from Cooper, and him following her every step.

I heard that Sab is never in Jah so I was surprised that I can met her so soon. I'm a new member and I came from Y/s, I flew to LA yesterday. I don't even think that Sab knows that I'm joining the house.

"Can you leave me alone Cooper?!" she yelled and stopped in her tracks right beside me.

"I'm your boyfriend I-"

"No you're not! I broke up with you, like an hour ago! What do you not understand?!" She yelled angry, not gonna lie she's kinda hot when she's angry.

"That's because of that tik tok girl right?!" He said and shoved her, making her stumble in her feet. "What's her name? Y/n?"

"It's about the fact that you fucked Brad behind my back Coop!" she yelled again. "And maybe it's a little bit about that girl..."she said quietly looking away. "But I've lost all my feelings for you a long time ago and I'm done being your nanny all the time! You're keeping me away from my friends because when I'm with you 'you're not getting high' which is bullshit, because you're walking around high all the fucking time!"

"You're a bitch Sabrina, fuck you" He said and before he stormed out of the house he pushed her hard making her bump into me. Fortunately I caught her.

"Woah. Are you okay?" I asked the brunette holding her tight, she looked at me and her eyes widened. She immediately jumped away and looked down shyly.

How can someone think she's intimidating, she's literally so cute, oh my god.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" she stuttered out.

"You sure? That dickhead pushed you pretty hard" I said and smiled when she blushed.

(A/n - much love to Cooper, hope they make each other happy)

"I-I, I'm sure"

"Well, we didn't have occasion to meet each other yet and this is rather awkward situation but...Hi Sab, I'm Y/n" extanded my hand for her and she shake it.

"I know" She said fast and quietly, unable for me to hear. "What are you doing here Y-Y/n?" she asked and look me in the eyes for the first time.

She's having her gray eye contacts on, and I'll admit now that she looks a little bit scary. But still very beautiful.

"I'm a new member of just a house" I said with a smile. She chocked on air and tried to cover it up by coughing.

"W-what?" she's literally a nervous mess now.

"Y/n joined the house yesterday" Eva said.

"We texted you on our group chat but you were with-" Anna started.

"Cooper, I know. I won't be with him now" Sab said and looked back down. "I broke up with him, for good"

"Umm, we kinda heard" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, I'm going to my room" She said and run upstairs. A few minutes later Anna's phone ring.

"Hello? Sab? What the-okay?" she said and hung up "Y/n...Sab asked if you...umm...if you could help her with...umm...cleaning her room?"

"Yeah, sure" I smiled and walk upstairs. I knocked on her door and after hearing 'come in' i opened the door.

"Anna I swear. You motherfuckers. Why did you invite the girl I like to our cont-o fuck" she cut herself off when she saw me standing in the doorway "Well, you're not Anna. Did you hear that?" she asked with a nervous giggle.

"Yeah" I said and walk in her room. "The part about that you like me? Yes, and I'm very much happy" I said and sit on her room.

"Huh? You're happy because I just said that I like you?" she asked and sit beside me.

"Who wouldn't? You're beautiful and I bet very smart" I said and took her hand in mine "Plus, maybe I have a little crush on you" I looked away with a smile "I may or may not watched all of you pov tik toks, I'm a big fan of your acting skills. No, no, I'm a psycho fan" I giggled and she blushed.

"It's good hearing this from you, I actually learned from you. You're amazing" she giggled.

"Be careful, you're feeding my god complex" I sand and we laughed. "Yeah...and about that you like me, if it's not too fast...how about a date?"

"I'd be honored to go on a date with you"

"Everyone would"

"Oh now you're dreaming"

"Darling, I am not"

"Yes you are"

"Maybe just a little bit"