𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

Ok people. This is how this is going to work. During the song battle, you will finish the lyrics Alisha sings in the comments, making a chain and having a fun game. Little Warning: There are going to be a lot/mostly NF songs.
This is just a fun chapter, or is it...

"OK PEOPLE! WE HAVE OUR CHAMPION HERE TONIGHT!" The DJ yelled as I walked up to the stage and people cheered loudly

"TONIGHT WILL BE  A NIGHT TO REMEMBER! NOW,  WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WORKS BUT  FOR THE NEW FOLKS HERE TONIGHT, THIS DUDE WILL TRY TO ROAST/INSULT OUR CHAMPION ALISHA IN WORDS AND SHE WILL RETALIATE TO HIM IN SONG LYRICS AND WORDS UNTILL HE LOSES BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN WITH HER AS AN OPPONENT!" The DJ yelled again as the crowd cheered.
(A bit confusing, I know. Just read.)

The DJ handed me a microphone as I turned to look at the dude, getting a big surprise. I turned my head to look at Luis who was already looking at me.

"Dude, it's fucking Christopher, the  history bitch." I whisper yelled at him while covering the mic as he took one glance at him and started laughing his ass off.

"Well shit. I feel bad for the dude. He will get his life ruined again. Rest in Peace dude." Luis said as he looked at Christopher in pity.

I just snickered a little as I turned back to Christopher who as soon as he saw my face he turned as white as a sheet.

"Oh dear god no. It's you." He said as his eyes were wide in a panic a bit of anger and a lot of fear.

"Well hello there. Did you miss me?" I said with a smirk as he looked terrified.

Looking up to the ceiling he put his hands together and started whispering a prayer, "Dear God please take Satan back to where she came from. I'm begging you." He said as he looked down and did the cross sign.

"LET THE GAME BEGIN!" The DJ yelled as I smirked and made eye contact with Christopher.

"First off, how do you like to be called, Chris or Christopher?" I asked him as he shakingly lifted his hand to speak in the mic.

'How do you prefer to be called, Jenny or Jennifer?
Jenny.
Congratulations to Jennifer'

"C-chris." The weak fucker stuttered out.

"Ok Christopher. Go ahead and start." His face became red in annoyance and anger but idgaf for anyone or anything honestly.

'Periodt sis.'

"Why do you look so b-boringly serious and broken all the time? Did mommy and daddy break your little heart so much you can't even joke around?" He said as his lips formed what I think is a smirk but it made him look constipated.

I quickly replied, leaving everyone looking shocked and the crowd cheering.
"Unsubmissive, the king of mischief
The golden ticket, rare sight to see
I stay committed, embrace the rigid
I'm playful with it, yeah, basically
Too great to mimic, you hate, you're bitter
No favoritism, that's fine with me
Create the riddles, portrayed uncivil
Unsafe a little, oh yes, indeed
It's plain and simple,
I'm far from brittle
Unbreakable, you following?"

(Song: NF - CLOUDS)