𝖁𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖁𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉.

What has this world become?

Where is humanity going to end up?

If you have heard about the Tik Tok rumor about April 24th to be said as a day to Rape and Sexually Assault women, men, and fucking CHILDREN.

I am so, so mad regarding the topic, I can't even comprehend what the flying fuck people are doing.

Tik Tok said that they 'researched for accounts but found nothing so it's just a JOKE.' That is complete and absolute BULLSHIT. They didn't do a single fucking thing and it fucking shows.

@ofcleopatras has written a book regarding the matter where she shows EVIDENCE of the vile people who started this.

PLEASE, if you had plans for April 24th, PLEASE CANCEL THEM. The best choice to do in this situation is to stay home, lock all doors and windows and be SAFE. I personally will not go out from the 23-26th. I don't think my country will be affected by this too much but it's better to be safe.

If you absolutely cannot cancel your plans, have one or multiple objects to be able to protect yourself. Let that be pepper spray, hairspray, keys, brass knuckles, fucking knives, even a fucking baseball bat if you can bruh, everything you can have to protect yourself. BE READY TO STAB A BITCH!

If you can't, then your fists are your biggest weapon. Have an app on your phone where if shares your location with people you ABSOLUTELY TRUST and if something goes wrong, please make as much noise as you can to alert people who may be nearby and act like a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!

To all my readers who live in the US and UK, PLEASE BE SAFE! It has been said that those will be some of the most affected zones.

Even if this is just a fucking big stupid-ass unnecessary joke, there are vile people enough to go through with it.

As @ofcleopatras said, she has a form written in her bio. We can send them to the news so people everywhere can know about this. I already sent the email form to New York Times, LA Times, CNN and Buzzfeed.

There is a link to her book below.

STAY SAFE BABIES! LOVE YOU.