𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Back to a few hours ago. (The part where Alessio insulted Alisha and when she left.)

DANTE'S POV  (Hello)

After Alisha left the office, I was left with the boys and dad.

"How did you find her?" Dad asked us as he sat on his chair.

I started explaining most of what happened these past few days and dad looked very surprised. Suddenly, something in Alessio clicked.

He started shouting and insulting Alisha in any way he could think of and I wasn't happy about that. I could see the boys and dad were getting angry too.

Tf is wrong with this motherfucker?

As soon as he stopped talking Antonio threw a punch on his face, Xavier grabbed him by the throat and threatened to murder him, making the process painful with mine and Alexander's help. Dad went in front of Alessio and helped him get up but as soon as he regained balance, slapping him back to the floor.

Alessio looked visibly scared from dad as he laid on the floor with a bruise forming on his face. As he turned his face in the door's direction the fear turned into pure terror.

Shit. It's Alisha, isn't it?

I looked towards the door and low and behold, there was our sister standing with her arms crossed and a dark smirk on her face looking at Alessandro.

"Go ahead Alessandro. Don't stop on my account." She said as she walked closer to him.

"I-I'm so-"

"Let me guess. You're sorry? Yeah, heard that one before." She said laughing darkly.

Grabbing him by the throat she lifted him up with little to almost no effort and slammed him to a wall.

Damn.

When she finished talking she dropped his body to the floor, blew us a kiss, and left. Alessandro was gasping for breath while I and the others were shocked.

"She escaped by herself. With no one to help her, and what do we do Alessandro? We insult her right!? We call her a whore because she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and because she wears clothing of her preference. I am so fucking disappointed in you. I never would expect you to do that." I told him as he stared at his shoes like the most interesting thing in the world.

"Good job Alessandro. Seriously. Bravo. Do you want us to clap dear brother?" Alex spat out sarcastically at him.

"What the fuck is happening and where is my bestie?" Said Luis passing by the office door that was left wide open with a tub of Nutella in hand.

I just sighed and walked out with the others following  me.

"Come on. I will explain the situation." I said and we walked towards the living room.

After I explained everything that happened we had to hold him back so he didn't beat the living fuck out of Alessio.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU INSULT HER LIKE THAT!? YOU KNOW NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH SO STOP TALKING BULLSHIT!" He yelled at Alessio who stared at the ground for a while and left.

Stupid piece of shit. That kid is gonna be the death of me one day.

"Got me stressed and mad for no reason bro. Now my flawless skin will be ruined." Luis mumbled to himself as he started eating his bowl of Nutella.