𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ALISHA'S POV

After I killed Vadim we went back to the cars.

"You drive." I said and threw the keys to Xavier.

He nodded and sat in the driver's seat and I sat shotgun while the boys sat as before. I couldn't think clearly. How could they do this to me? My own supposed 'mother' and 'best friend'. As I sat there I got a sudden flashback.

Flashback

3rd person POV.

*Warning!*

Alisha. Age at the moment: 14

Alisha woke up with a gasp as the air had been slapped out of her. She saw the man she hated the most in her entire 14 years of living, standing in front of her with a sick smile.

"FUCK YOU! I will kill you and destroy your entire mafia when I get out of here. And when I do, both of your kids are going to be by my side." She said with a smirk and spit in his filthy face.

His eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He seems to be getting angry.

"Are you threatening me little bitch?" He said in a dark tone.

*My smartass always gets me in trouble.* she thought and replied in the same tone.

"No bitch. That was a promise." And she couldn't help the smirk that spread on her face.

That snapped him. He tried everything to break the girl but everything he tried failed each time. He started punching her and kicking her. After she was bloodied up well, he took a whip and started to beat the back of the girl strapped in the ceiling. However hard he hit him, she never screamed. She only winced or flinched a little occasionally but other than that he couldn't get a reaction from the girl.

After her back was dripping with blood from old and new cuts he stopped and went in front of her.

"Now we will play a game sweetcheeks. It's called Russian roulette. I will take a revolver and put only one bullet in it. I will spin the barrel and I will shoot you. But before we play a friend wants to play with you." He said to Alisha, smiling evilly.

Alisha was confused at what he meant, but when 3 men entered the room with unbuckled jeans she understood.

"Make it painful." He said and left.

The boys went towards her smirking. It was like a lion in a room with its prey.

But we never clarified who the lion was, didn't we?

"Oh, you are such beauty. It would be such a shame if someone were to ruin you."  Boy #1 said.

Alisha was shaking. She had never encountered a situation like this before. Suddenly, she thought of a plan. She would try to seduce them into letting her free of the chains and try to reach the knife resting on the table next to her.

"It would, wouldn't it?" She said in an innocent voice as they came in front of her.

"So innocent too." Boy #2 said looking at her in fake sympathy.

"Are y-you going to h-hurt me?" She said, faking a few tears and pouting.

"Not a lot sweetcheeks. You will feel pleasure after it." Boy #1 said and started removing his clothes.

After he removed his clothes he went closer to her. Before he could try to do anything she spoke.

"Wait! I can't do anything to please you with my hands tied and I want to please you because you said you wouldn't hurt me a lot." she said and batted her eyelashes to add to the effect.