𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

XAVIER'S POV

As soon as the guy finished telling the information we gasped. I was feeling a mixture of shock and anger and the boys looked mostly shocked, especially Xander but Alisha? She was calm, but her eyes showed a different story. As much as she tried to hide her emotion I could see she was feeling shocked, worried, disappointed, hurt, guilty, and mostly angry. The guy excused himself and left.

"Get up. We are leaving. Now." She said in a dark tone and got up.

We all got up and went after her. Arriving down she didn't waste any time and hopped on her bike and sped off. I went to the car's driver's seat and got in quickly with the boys following me. I drove fast after her and we arrived at her house. She quickly got up from her bike and went inside, not sparing us a glance. We followed after her and we ended up taking the stairs to the 3rd floor. I ran after her and she got in Amara's room. As we opened the door to her room Alisha went straight to Amara and hugged her tight. She told her about us being half-siblings and a contained amount of information, being careful to not overwhelm her too much.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry Ams. I promise you no one will ever hurt you again." She said to Amara in a low voice.

ALISHA'S POV

I saw Xander was looking at us teary-eyed but was trying to hide it.  I opened an arm and he immediately joined the hug. I looked at my brothers. They all had glossy eyes while watching them but looked away when I saw them. I suddenly felt kinda guilty. I am not the only one who learned that our birth giver tried to kill us. Ok. I am giving them a chance. I know I will regret this but fuck it.

"Are you guys waiting for an invitation?" I said with a lifted brow and they rushed into the group hug.

I hugged all of them with all the strength I could muster as they all hugged back. Even if I may not admit it out loud I missed them more than I could imagine.

After we broke the group hug I let go of them and went to Angelo and Noah. I kissed their foreheads and let them sleep.

"Mar and Xander, you look after the boys. If you need anything tell the guards or one of the maids. We will be back soon." I said and they nodded.

"Ok Al, be safe please." Said Amara as I was about to leave.

"I will Mar." I said and left. (Btw Mar is Amara's nickname)

"Wait here. I will go change quickly." I said and went to the 5th floor. 

I went into the closet and picked an all-black outfit with a pair of black stiletto heels.