-1-

You run from the corridor and to the stairs with a hope to see him. None other, Ichinose Guren, a tall young guy same age of you is your crush from both of you were 6 years old. You running all the way down, with a lunch box in your hand, in hope that Guren would accept lunchbox that you prepared for him.You immediately stop when you really saw him standing while staring outside the window,emotionless. He wearing the standard school uniform with high collared and he seems that he put his hair back today instead of having it flowing all over his face like he usually did. You feel your heartbeats beating fast just like you're just finishing a 3 lap of running. You try to approached him but stopped when a girl named Mahiru stepped in and hug Guren, you immediately hide at the back of the vending machine (which happens to be at your side) while you peeping to both of them. You know about Guren and Mahiru's relationship after all but you still madly in love with Guren.

"Guren! How are you feeling today!? Mind if we go to the school canteen and have some lunch with me?" Mahiru said with her eyes shines brightly.

Guren still with his emotionless face look towards Mahiru then pushed her away slowly.

"You know, you don't have to act like this at school. People will totally saw what happen between us and especially when your family knows about this. They probably throws me away from this school."

Mahiru pouting her lips then slowly putting her hand on Guren's chin and pull him closer to her.

"You told me that you love me so much am I right? You would do anything to me, just like how you promised me back then? Right?" Mahiru grinning with full of meaning to Guren.

Guren turned his face from her and saw you hiding behind the vending machine,peeping both of them.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing there? Peeping over someones is not a good manner for a girl like you, you know!" Guren shouts at you then it makes you surprised and accidentally dropped the lunchbox to the floor.

All food that you've prepared this morning spilled over the floor while you're panicking and started to picked up all the foods from the floor.

"Oh.. what a miserable girl, I guess.." Mahiru smiles looking down at you while you're picking up the food.

Guren come towards you and help you picking up the food.He then accidentally touched your hand and it makes your heartbeat beats even fast.

"Hey (Y/N) you shouldn't peeping on other people like that you know."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Your words was cut by Mahiru when she started to say,

"Well,someone is jealous ya know, you should have know that, Guren."

You feel you face was reddened, when Mahiru might able to read what is in your heart right now.

"Quit it, Mahiru. Let's go." They both walked away leaving you behind with your hand still holding the lunchbox. You feel your hot tears falling down through your cheeks.

You walk through the hallway with the lunchbox still in your hand with you eyes tearing up.It hurts you so much when you saw both of them together but yet you still want him, no other else.

10 years ago...

"GUREN! Promise me, you will be my groom when we grow up and get marry!" You say with a big bright smiles on your face. Guren smile at you back and he took out a ring that he make by himself. It was a ring made up of rattan and it was curate by him for you.

"Well, I hope you keep this until we both grown up and maybe we can marry each other."

"What do you mean by 'Maybe'?" You frowned with your hand wrapping your own body.

"I don't know. We don't know what future awaits for us. Am i right?" Guren replied.

Now..

The flashbacks that came in into your mind stopped when someone just bump to you. It was Shinya Hiragi.

"Woah! (Y/N) you should look where you're going."

"Erm. I'm sorry." You started to walk away with your head down because you don't want people see your 'after-cry' face.

Shinya watched as you walked away from him and then he start to walk away back to his class.

NOTES:Sorry if there is mispelling,wrong grammar or what since English is not my main language and this is my first time in writing a fanfiction.Be soft to me guys. So I hope you guys enjoy this. Much of love <3