🌸-your happiness

THIS IS PART TWO TO "the sound of laughter" you'd need to read that first, but you probably have so this is useless.

Also I headcanon that Hajime gets flustered easily so...

Ayo thanks to everyone wanting this. Thanks for waiting as well.
~~~~~

It had been a full week since Nagito and Hajime had their little encounter, and it had also been a full week since Hajime had recovered from his fever. He was definitely feeling a lot better now, but throughout that time, Hajime kept pondering on the thing Nagito said.

"I admit, this is probably why I fell in love with you, Hajime."

He probably wasn't supposed to hear that anyway, but he did. At least he knew Nagito liked him back, problem was, how would he say it?

He couldn't just go 'oh hey Nagito I happened to hear you say you love me when you left that day' and a simple 'I love you' would be too awkward for him.

He tossed the thought aside and left his cottage. Rain, just great. The first time he goes out and it rains. It's always the angsty scenes that happen in the rain.

Regardless, he carried on to the restaurant. He was kind of hungry after all. Hajime entered the restaurant and found Ibuki out of all people there.

"Oh Hey Hajime! How's it going!"

"It's going great, I guess." Hajime replied.

"I guess? Ibuki guesses that you have a problem!"

Hajime stared right through Ibuki. How could she know about it? He probably wasn't going to tell her as she'd just spread it across the island but then again Ibuki was a great friend.

"I don't really have a problem Ibuki. It's just-"

"A crush? I'm thinking it's a crush!" Ibuki cut him off, then proceeded to point finger guns at him. (idk that seems like an Ibuki thing to do)

Hajime turned red, proving her theory. "Where did you get that idea from!?" He said covering his face.

"Ibuki always has a hunch! And that's what it's telling me! So who is it? I swear not to tell!" Hajime's mind flew to Nagito, making his face even more red.

"Why do you need to know Ibuki?" He tried to get up and leave but Ibuki stopped him.

From then on it was a battle between them. Hajime kept trying to leave, but Ibuki was trying to get the info out of him by stopping him.

After ten minutes, he finally gave up.

"Fine it's Nagito! I swear to god why are you like this."

She giggled. "Wow! Ibuki is just Ibuki, and Ibuki is pleased. On with your day Hajime!"

Ibuki left, leaving Hajime in an awkward position. He knew he could trust Ibuki, but she would probably tell someone. That someone would be Mikan, and Hajime could tell Mikan was good at keeping secrets, only in a weird way.

After he had his breakfast, he dashed back to his cottage and thought things over. Nagito would definitely accept, but can he tell him that he heard what he heard? Definitely not, then he would sound creepy.

How was this going to play out?

Nagito stared out of his window. Naturally, many things came to his mind. His crush on Hajime eventually became the main thought.

Nagito was absolutely positive that he was in love with Hajime. What else could explain the amount of times he's stopped himself from asking Hajime to hang out? At least fifty times maybe.