🌸-Dance with me

Ok I lied, more fluff hehe

ok but I really like dance things, they are really good. Also this went everywhere
~~~~

Hajime entered the building, his heart in his hand. He was expecting many things to happen tonight, wether it was Ibuki's antics or even a single dance. This night was going to change him. For better, for worse? He didn't know.

His friends were scattered. Akane was at the buffet table obviously, a few others were on the dance floor, and Ibuki was on stage performing. That was normal at least. Only two people actually acknowledged Hajime's entrance, and that was Chiaki and Nagito.

Chiaki waved him over, and Hajime walked over quickly.

"Hey Hajime, glad you could make it! I was worried you weren't coming." She seemed enthusiastic.

"Of course I was going to show up. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well you were the last person to show up, I thought you were better than that." Hajime was surprised when Nagito suddenly piped up from behind him. Chiaki laughed, and then all of them ended up laughing. Well, her laughs were contagious.

Kazuichi then came up from behind and managed to make Hajime jump.

"Hey Hajime! What's up bro?" Hajime greeted his best friend, then they all decided to head over to the buffet table.

"Hey guys!" Akane was wolfing down food quick enough that she wasn't even human at this point. None of them took much notice, as this was normal Akane behaviour.

The group got what they wanted and went to a corner of the room to eat. Well, aside Hajime, he was taking a bit longer to choose what he wanted.

"Please Hajime, just pick something already!" Akane looked a little mad because she was separated from her food and since Hajime was the only other person who hadn't gotten anything.

"There's too much to pick from though! I'll just take orange juice then." Hajime decided.

"Orange juice? Well I guess there's more meat for me then!"

Hajime brushed her off, and went to join his friends in the corner. Most of them were patient aside Kazuichi.

"Hey how long were you going to take man? Some of us have finished ours already!" He scolded.

"Oh, I finished because I only took two bagels." Nagito added. All of them hung out for a little longer until they finished up and graced the dance floor.

Chiaki simply swayed her body to the beat of the music, and definitely made Sonia look. Kazuichi and Gundham met up and mainly chatted, as Gundham didn't like dancing much. Hajime had probably the goofiest moves out of all of them, and Chiaki did call him a dork as a joke.

Nagito just enjoyed it. He hyped up Hajime by joining in at some points and accidentally letting a few compliments slip.

"Ibuki says its time for the couple dances! Grab a partner and grace the dance floor!" Ibuki shouted. The trio looked at each other, then Chiaki held out her hand to Hajime.

"Well, wanna dance? Sonia won't mind." Hajime was happy to oblige, as he was single after all. He held out his hand, but Nagito took it instead.

"Actually Chiaki, I call the first dance." He pulled Hajime to the dance floor, and all Hajime could do was let Nagito pull him along. Chiaki gave him a smile and a wave, then preceded to walk off to Sonia presumably.

The two boys then locked eyes, and Hajime immediately felt his heart skip a beat. "Ahh, you nervous?" Nagito asked calmly. Hajime shook his head, and got into position. He admitted Nagito looked quite hot in the ponytail he had.