22: The Start Of Eternity

Hades and Artemis reached the lakehouse where their eternal bond would now be established. Upon crossing the threshold, they started losing the layers of clothes they had on as they kissed each other freely and passionately.

They got to the bedroom where the crystal dome at the top showed the full moon and the stars. That was all the light they needed to illuminate their naked bodies.

Hades' senses were heightened as he was in his second day of heat. He hungrily kissed Artemis's lips until they were tinted pink and puffy. Artemis tugged at his black hair and sighed in pleasure when he felt Hades' hands roam his body.

"This is it Artemis, after this our friendship will be destroyed." Hades panted as he kissed along Artemis's jaw.

"Didn't it already disappear when we started having sex?" Artemis exhaled.

"We weren't friends then, were we?"

"Doesn't matter, I don't care for friendship. I want you as my husband."

"Then you'll have me, moon boy."

The depiction of physical affection progressed between the elf and the vampire. Once Hades was ready to penetrate him, he looked at Artemis's face. His eyes were closed as he awaited more of those satisfying sensations only Hades could give.

"Are you ready to be marked?" Hades asked as he pressed his forehead to his.

"Yes, Hades. Mark me." Artemis panted.

"You'll turn into a vampire after this, you might feel weird at first."

"I'm ready for it Hades. I've never been so sure of something in my life."

Hades smiled at the sentence. He  himself had never been so confident over a decision this big. Tonight, they wouldn't be becoming one body. On this night, Hades Crow and Artemis Lyra would become one mind, one heart, one soul. They will gift each other the highest form of affection, a part of their souls.

After several minutes of lustful love making, Hades was nearing his end and felt a strong, pulsating desire to mark Artemis, he said:

"Artemis, look at me."

Artemis opened his eyes and looked up at him, his face was entirely red and his white hair was sticking to it.

"I love you. I always will." Hades held his face.

"I love you too Hades! I will always love you!" Artemis exclaimed as he was nearing his end.

Hades leaned over at the junction between the base of Artemis's neck and shoulder, and bared his fangs. He graced them over the sensitive skin, feeling Artemis's erratic pulse.

He salivated as his eyes turned the sharpest shade of red there was and he growled as he sank his teeth in.

"AHHH!!" Artemis screamed in the highest form of pleasure he'd ever felt. Hades brought his body up, with his teeth buried in him still.

All at once, Artemis could hear the sounds of the wind, their skin colliding, chirping of insects and the creaking of wood in ten times more clarity than before.

He could smell a musky scent like oranges mixed with bitter cocoa. The smell of Hades' cologne and sandalwood scent mixing with ripe peaches. He could also feel an immense pressure building up like he was about to explode, but most surprisingly, an inmeseurable amount of affection as endless as the ocean that brought him to tears.

Artemis opened his eyes, wine red irises glowing, and he could see better in the dark than in the day.

"Artemis!" Hades growled as he came and pulled out of Artemis.