@SkylarDreams
Replied to @TubboLive
|
WHAT MOVIE WAS IT TUBBO
/
@TubboLive
Replied to @SkylarDreams
|
All the brightest places
/
@Ranboosaysstuff
Replied to @TubboLive and @SkylarDreams
|
Tubbo why does my girlfriend look like she's about to cry?
/
@TubboLive
Replied to @Ranboosaysstuff and @SkylarDreams
|
I don't know big man

The pair laughed as they scrolled through twitter and saw the replies.

"What movie is next?" Nora asked Tubbo as they walked back into the room and sat laid back down.

"Well, i was thinking we finish up our Big Time Rush series" Tubbo responded which made the girl explode with happiness.

"Put it on now" Nora said as Tubbo already had it set up.

4 episodes in 1 hour and 53 minutes which it was now around 1:30am for the pair.

"Is it showtime?" Nora asked Tubbo as he stood up and grabbed his phone.

Nora slowly followed him to his personal kitchen that was built as a new extension, along with the room they were bingeing Big Time Rush in.

Daisy did not follow the two at first but she did once the pair had gotten into the kitchen.

All you could hear was her small little paws smacking on the ground and that was music to Nora's ears.

But it wasn't the only music for long. Nora set her phone down as Tubbo started playing a playlist he had made before Nora had arrived.

It was called 'Late night kitchen dances with Nora.'

The first song that came on was their song. Nora had always known it as their friendship song, but here they are, in a relationship dancing in the kitchen at 2 am to 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston' Ranboo and Skylar had Love shack.

Now Tubbo and Nora have I wanna dance with somebody.

The pair danced around the kitchen as Tubbo secretly had his phone filming which was set up somehow to see them both.

"So when the night falls, My lonely heart calls" Tubbo screamed out but not loud enough to wake his parents and or siblings.

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody" Nora shouted to the older boy, keeping the same singing level.

In between them both there was Daisy, circling both of the teenagers and letting out soft barks.

"Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody! With somebody who loves me." Tubbo said as the pair linked hands and jumped around.

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody! Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody... With somebody who loves me" The pair shouted together with the biggest smiles they have ever seen on each other's faces before.

"Don't you wanna dance, dance with me, baby?" Tubbo screamed at the girl who laughed as he started spinning around.

"Your turn Nor! Your turn!" Tubbo said as the girl grabbed his hand, stopping him from spinning.

"Don't you wanna dance, dance with me, boy!" Nora sang as the boy spun her around and the pair laughed.

As the pair tried to be quiet it hadn't worked. Both his mother and father woke up and went to see what was going on, but when they got there and saw what was happening they walked right back down to there room and went right back to sleep with a smile on both of their faces because they knew that there son was in love with Nora and having the time of his life.

"With somebody who loves me" Nora smiled as she finished speaking.

"You'll forever have someone to dance with as long as i'm around Nora." Tubbo said as he embraced the girl into a hug. They stood there in the kitchen in an embrace for about 10 more minutes listening to more songs while they were still in that embrace and also after.

Once the couple got worn out from dancing they headed back to the couch bed with Daisy slowly following them because she was just as tired as well.

They both got under the covers as Nora faced Tubbo and Tubbo faced Nora so they could talk before going to sleep.

"I don't want you to leave.." He said as he looked at the girl that was in front of him, and what he said was true, he didn't want her to leave.

"I don't want to leave either but i have to for a while, who knows i might move down here." Nora said with a slight smile on her face, which caused the boy to smile.

"You would really do that?" He asked slightly surprised by what the girl said.

"I mean yes, the only thing I have in Brighton is the Diner, Gwen, and Gene. Though I do like having Wilbur close by, I would love to live closer to here." She responded to his question the best she could.

"What about your mom?" He spoke to which Nora let out a soft chuckle.

"My mom travels a lot, you know her job, I also know that she would be opened to letting me move down here as long as she had a room for when she gets back and stuff. Also if it wasn't that expensive which i don't think it would be. But even if i can't move down here yet i will in the future."

Tubbo smiled and nodded at the girl's answer before she slowly drifted off to sleep, soon followed by him.

Both of their dreams that night were filled with the previous hour of kitchen dancing, Nora had noticed something from that dream, she noticed that at the end of the day, she would do anything for the older boy.

1388 Words