Power , Nekozawa x Beelzenef ( Neko) *Lemon

( Nekozawa Pov )

I woke up to a moment in my bed. Looking around for Beelzenef a tongue licking along my morning would. Moving my blanket I found a very familiar face under the blanket. Blushing when he stroked me as he climbed up my body. "Umehito Nekozawa," Beelzenef tugged my lip," I can give you the power you secretly long for~" He stroked me in such a way that had my hips pumping for more. His hand felt like nothing I've ever felt in my life. Even when he took his hand away power itself seemed to stroke me. He let his hands glide up from my stomach along my torso. "H-How do you know what I want," I asked trying to keep the arousal out of my tone. "Do you ever wonder why you cant go out in the sun," he kissed and nibbled alone my neck and chest. His cat tail swaying side to side in anticipation. "I've waited so long to give you the rest of your abilities, " he nipped my nipple making me arch ," your finally of age~" I hiss as I felt my balls draw up ready to cum. The power wasnt letting up it actually also kept me from cumming. "Ready to truly become our dark prince, " he purred. It seemed to send vibrations through my body waking something long burried inside me. I grip his ass pulling him closer. He mews taking my lips into a heated kiss. I slip a finget inside his ass groaning as it clenched around that one little digit naturally lubricating for me. "Yes," he mews against my lips ," I am yours Nekozawa from the moment you take me until forever~" That did it I grip his tail thrusting into him with one hard thrust. The moment did power flooded my very cells. Once more he kissed me surrendering to me. His sweet surrender was my addiction. Moving my hips I worked him over feverishly. The need to mark him as mine riding me hard. Moving him without leaving our connection I had him on his hands and knees. Beelzenef pants arching his back, his tail swaying side to side. He gripped one of my pillows to his mouth in an attempt to keep it down. Oh no I wanted to hear it all. Gripping his tail once more I tug. He made a strangled aroused inhuman mew and moan. "Let me fucking hear you," I growl looking down at where we where connected. I groan at the sight before leaving forward to utterly dominate him.

( Beelzenef Pov )

My body my mind my very being was tying itself to Nekozawa. He was rightfully taking what was his from years beyond him. All the while I was a moaning almost drooling mess. Never in my years had I been so throughly fucked, owned, dominated. I loved it already addicted. His hand came around using his new found power to torment me as I had him. Stroking my cock without his hand actually being there. 20 different hands seemed to caress me, to fondle and tease me. Somehow making it beyond blissful. He was shattering the definition of pleasure. "Just like that let me hear you," he tugs my earlobe making me tremble," like you said Beelzenef, your all mine from now and till forever~" His real hand caressed to the base of my throat lifting me. Penetration me even further on his length. The room had seemed to fade away replaced by mirrors. I shiver not seeing those different sets of hands caressing me but his power. "Look at yourself," Nekozawa moans looking pleased with himself ," your suck a mess for me~" I was looking like a neko in heat. Blushing more he let his lips trail along my neck. Even his breath against my neck had me shivering. To sensitize I felt myself draw close. I knew he wanted me to see that I was now his. His to play with, his to fuck. I could see and feel his power building. Using it to please me. My gaze locked with his in the mirror. He caressed me so freely that I ached to touch him. "Nekozawa, " I whimper reaching back to feel him. I arch as it felt like two mouths licked and sucked my nipples. My mouth fell open as it felt like those mouths teased them. Another mouth seemed to drag down my body slowly. All the way down , down to the base of my cock the tounge following the length of it. My hips flex to meet that invisible mouth only to position myself on Nekozawa just so that he bottomed out hitting my spot every damn time. Then only then did that mouth seem to take me into it. Before taking me into its throat working me like its life goal was to milk me dry. It was to much , to much and I was cuming across the bed not in an invisible mouth tho it still worked me. I blush catching Nekozawas pleased gaze. He thrusts balls deep inside me cumming. My head wanted to fall back but I watched him cum, feeling him fill me with stream after stream of cum. Watched as he overflowed and leaked out of me. Those hands and mouths seemed to fade only until I gave every last drop I could. The rook shifting back to normal. I lay with my cheek pressed against his chest his real arms wrapped around me. "Will you be able to keep this form," he asked lazily. "As long as you wish it my lord," I tremble feeling his hands glide along my sensitive body.