𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 - 46

Start from the beginning

"He's doing alright, Sho," Midoriya answered and went to go clean the bowl, "His temperature is slowly going back to normal so he should be fine by tonight, hopefully."

"Do you think we should give him more medicine?" Bakugou asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Todoroki shook his head, "Remember, Y/n's quirk will just cancel the medicine out. We already gave him one so that should be enough, right?"

Midoriya nodded, "All we can do now is just wait the cold out now."

"How about heating him up with my right side?" Todoroki asks as he raised a hand showing off some small steam.

"Y/n said he doesn't want you to overheat yourself again, and if you don't want to get your ass whopped again, I suggest you follow his words," Bakugou answered with a small sweatdrop as Todoroki lowered his hand.

"Speaking of overheating," Midoriya stated, his voice a little bit lowered, "What are we going to do with Electro Vex? He's got friends now and there's only so much we can do."

Both Bakugou and Todoroki slightly lowered their heads. They knew that this Electro Vex person was pretty dangerous to the public since no one knew what he was doing in the background in things.

"He's been robbing labs, searching and breaking in orphanages, stealing copies of citizens' identity, and even robbing gun shops," Todoroki stated.

"Not to mention that his coordinates are all over the place so theres no way we can pin point where he's going to be next," Bakugou added.

Midoriya hummed as he looked down at the dishes, "That's what makes him a threat, if there's no way we can pin point him or his base, who knows what will happen," He dried off his hands and went next to Todoroki, "Can we somehow get Momo to put a tracker on him?"

Todoroki shook his head, "Vex's electricity will just shock it, making it unable to function."

"What about one of his lackeys?"

"They're around him almost 24/7, surely the electricity will also shock them every once in a while resulting in the same result as before," Bakugou groaned as he ruffled a hand in his hair.

"Damnit... What about Jiro? Can she somehow find what devices they use to communicate to track them down?" Midoriya asks.

Todoroki hummed, "That could be a possibility, it may work but they are bound to find out what we're up to, that is if they have security for devices."

Midoriya sighed as he rubbed his nose in slight stress. Todoroki and Bakugou looked at him then glanced at each other in a bit of worry. They knew how Midoriya would overwork himself on things, especially when it came to villains.

"Izu? Kat? Sho?" A tired voice called out to them from behind.

The three heroes looked up and saw a sleepy Y/n waiting for them by the door frame. He still had the blanket with him as he held Pepper in his arms and Honey was by his feet. His eyes were almost closed from tiredness.

"Are you guys talking about hero shit?" Y/n asks as he rubbed his eye.

Midoriya was quick to walk over to Y/n, Bakugou and Todoroki by his side.

"Y/n, darling, shouldn't you be rest?" Todoroki asks.

Y/n hummed a bit, "Yeah, but I want to sleep with you guys, or at least on of you, I don't want to be alone."

Bakugou let out a small chuckle, "I feel like we spoil you, Pup."

Pepper jumped out of Y/n's arms as he raised his arms, "Yep, now take me to bed, I'm tired and I'm taking you with me."

The heroes glanced at each other before smiling. Bakugou sighed jokingly and let Y/n wrap his arms around his neck. Bakugou picked Y/n up as he snuggled into the taller's neck comfortably.

"Alright, pup, we'll come with you. To bed we go," Bakugou stated.

"Yaay," Y/n said as he yawned.

Todoroki laughed a bit but held it in. He gave a kiss on Y/n's cheek making Y/n smile happily. Midoriya smiled at the sight of his boyfriends loving each other. He kissed Bakugou on the cheek which made the blonde give a side smile.

The boyfriends went to Midoriya's room since his bed was the biggest. Honey and Pepper were not far behind as they slipped through the the door and onto the bed as well, of course, being a little bit nice and leaving space for their humans to sleep too.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

@LemonBeeNights

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1214