𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 - 35

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, I love you both," Todoroki whispered.

Bakugou chuckled as Midoriya giggled a bit at their slightly shorter boyfriend. Bakugou reached for a box that had some holes and picked it up.

"Let's get our Y/n back," Bakugou said.

Midoriya smiled as he opened his door, "Yeah..."

Y/n was just mindlessly watching the TV, not even listening to what the people on the screen had to say. He felt Honey leap off of the couch and walked to somewhere. Y/n couldn't care, he was in his own little world in his head, wondering why Akane would want him now.

"Hey, Y/n, I think Honey wants to be with you," Midoriya's voice called out.

Knowing that honey had left the couch he looked up at the taller in confusion, "Huh? Didn't... Didn't Honey leave to you guys?" Y/n asked.

Midoriya shrugged with a smile and shoved the cat into Y/n's arms, "I'm not sure but here you go."

Y/n blinked in surprise. As he held the cat he felt it was much smaller than Honey. When he looked down he noticed that the fur was black and white and not white and cream like how Honey was. Y/n's eyes widened as they started to shine.

"Oh hello baby," Y/n cooed as he held the kitten up, "How are you? Oh you're just a baby."

The kitten let out a tiny meow. They were black with white tipped paws, ears, and tail. They also had white on their snout with icy blue eyes. The kitten looked to be smaller than what a normal kitten should be but was adorable none the less.

"Izu, where did you find them?" Y/n asked with shocked eyes.

"Izuku found them at a dumpster with Katsuki," Todoroki said as he crouched down on the floor next to Y/n.

"Deku, insisted on bringing it home," Bakugou stated as he stood behind the couch and let the kitten play with his finger.

Midoriya chuckled a bit as he rubbed his nape in a shy manner, "I couldn't leave them alone, and i thought Honey would like it if they had a little friend with them."

Y/n smiled as he laughed a bit playing with the kitten. The heroes smiled, already feeling the tension from the male being lifted.

"Speaking of Honey, here the brat come now," Bakugou stated as Honey jumped onto the couch.

Y/n shifted his stance to sit criss-crossed on the couch. He place the kitten in his lap as honey slowly came up to the small cat.

"Honey, this is going to be your new family member," Y/n said softly as he held the kitten so that they won't fall off of the couch.

Honey was surprised, they never had a sibling before. Or at least, they did but they were taken away from them. This new sibling seemed to be a bit deformed, having being much smaller than a normal. The kitten was not active or cheerful as Honey, but they didn't care.

Honey sniffed the kitten, the kitten not caring since they knew that they were safe around their new humans. Honey licked the kitten and their eyes shined. They cuddled with the kitten and they both started to fall asleep together.

Y/n smiled at the cats in his lap. He looked up at the heroes with a smile.

"Have you guys names them yet?" Y/n asked.

"Well..." Midoriya started as he looked at the other heroes.

"We were think of naming them Pepper, because they were back and white," Todoroki stated.

Bakugou nodded with a soft side smile, "What do you think Y/n?"

"Pepper," Y/n whispered as he petted the cats making them purr, "I like Pepper..."

The heroes smiled. They were happy that their Y/n was back now, he was happy once again. And now with a new family member, Honey wouldn't be so alone when they all had to go to work. Sure, it was a lot of work to take care of two cats, but it what makes this place home and the people, and animals, in it, family.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

[A/n: I would like to thank @_hsiek_keish_For the fanart!]

@_hsiek_keish_
For the fanart!]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1151