11.

Y/n watched in amusement as both the boys ran across the field, playing like beasts and scoring every chance they got. There was fire in their orbs, and none of them seemed like they were enemies. They were in a team, and they played like a team too. This made her wonder, 'Wow, they both become so serious when it comes to things like these.' 

Seeing Jungkook and Seonghwa both was amazing, they were as fierce as lions in the game. To be honest, to her it felt like they were the only two valid players out there. 

"Woah, I never knew they both would be this good..." Y/n softly said and got her phone out. The boys were engrossed in playing so, if she sneakily takes some pictures of Jungkook then it wouldn't hurt, right? 

Deciding to do as she had pondered, Y/n held her phone in an appropriate angle and captured Jungkook's photos. The way his sweat slicked shirt was hugging his frame and his muscles were visible through the slightly transparent garment, made her skin hot. The man was literally out there taking her life, and she was still extremely thankful. 

Jungkook came out as an uninviting, yet ravishing surprise to her. She loved the way he was. Not just his doe eyes, enchanting lips, bewitching smile, sharp as knife jawline, a big and blunt but extremely perfect nose that fits him, were the facts she adored about him, it was he himself at a whole.  Y/n was head over heels in love with the man whose picture she was taking, but what else could she even do? He is so damn irresistible. 

"Excuse me!" A voice rang behind her, and she turned around to only find a girl with long straight blackish-brown hair, looking at her with her medium big eyes as if hesitating to ask a question. "Yes?" She answered with a polite smile, and the girl's tensed up muscles relaxed. 

"Um... I actually wanted to ask something." She quietly said, and Y/n chuckled, patting the seat beside her, "come here, take a seat." 

With a big grin plastered on her face, the girl obeyed, as well as, Y/n's heart warmed at her reactions. She genuinely appeared nice to her so, why wouldn't she be nice too? 

"So, what is that you want to ask?" Y/n asked, sipping on her coffee, and the girl seemed get anxious again. 

"Uh, i- is Seonghwa your boyfriend?" She managed to voice out her ponders and Y/n nearly spat her coffee out. Why did everyone consider them as a couple when they were friends? 

"Who told you that?" She looked at the girl in dismay and she gulped. 

"Well, h- he treats you a little like that... so..." 

"No, he is just a very good friend of mine. Nothing much. Why do you ask though? Do you perhaps like my friend?" Y/n playfully nudged her shoulder with hers, and a visible blush crept on her cheeks.  "I know you do like him! Why don't you confess?" 

"I am afraid he will reject me..." The other girl simply stated and Y/n hummed. She too felt that until and unless Jungkook and her had become close. Jungkook was too solitude to her at dawn. It just happened that after Seonghwa left, he and her had gotten too close. 

Jungkook and her went out often during those two months, having lunch, dinner and random street foods too. Jungkook even tried to cook for her, as well as accompanied her during grocery shopping. 

Now that she looks back at those days, a feeling of warmth radiates in her heart. Jungkook was too much sweet during those past days. The cocky Jungkook she always thought was a gangster, was actually a fluffball. He didn't realize and neither did she tell him, but sometimes, he was too adorable. 

He used to laugh with a squeaky voice quietly, flap his hands in tiny, and even the way his bunny teeth would pop out when his broke out into a beam was absolutely gratifying to her. The man was factually the best thing to happen to her from her perspective. 

"its ok. I felt the same too, but until and unless you try, I don't think you will know." Y/n extended her hand to her, holding out a small chocolate for her with a gleam on. 

"What's this?" The brown-headed girl questioned, and Y/n took her hand, placing the chocolate in between them. 

"A chocolate. Keep this as the symbol of our first meet" Y/n elaborated. 

"Oh, ok... By the way, I am Soojin." Soojin flashed Y/n a warm beam which she returned, and got up. "I'll see you around, soon... I would've stayed, but I need to leave." Soojin accepted in an applogetic voice, and Y/n nodded. 

"Bye!" Soojin's voice rang in the atmosphere as she ran outside, making Y/n laugh. She was the only girl she had talked to which happened to be this nice. 

"Who was that?" Y/n turned around to see Jungkook standing there waiting for a reply, being all sweaty and unwillingly she raked her view up and down him. He was literally fiery like a furnace and she was captivated by his dulcet tone and breathtaking appearance. 

"Uh... Seonghwa's her crush. She was Soojin." Jungkook's mouth formed an 'o' as he took a seat beside her, and dried his neck with small hand towel he was holding. 

"How was the match?" He asked and Y/n gave him a pat on his back, "It was amazing." She replied, grinning like a chesire cat and Jungkook snickered. 

"Where's Seonghwa, Jungkook?" Y/n's vision scanned the field in hunt of her friend only to be devoid of him. Where was he?

"Oh, he is with the coach, talking about some stuffs." 

Y/n hummed, and stared at practically nothing. however, all of this came to a halt when she felt a weight on her find. The moment she overlooked it, her breath hitched in her throat. Jungkook's hand was placed upon her, and she was so clueless as to what she was supposed to do. 

No that she didn't like it cause if she was describe about her liking, an entire day would fall short. Jungkook took her breath away and she was gladly willing to give it to him. This whole man was irrational according to her, still she seemed to adore his pristine nature way too much. 

"Did I ever say that your hand fits perfectly in mine?" Jungkook saw her with a small beam playing across his edges, and she shook her head. 

"Y/n... Your hand's made for mine." Jungkook whispered in the most mellifluous voice he could ever manage and Y/n's heart went cascading down a whole waterfall upon apprehending his words. This guy was legitimate too dangerous for her health. 

"Jungkook, stop..." She shyly said, trying to voice out straightforwardly, but failing miserably. Jungkook drove her insane, and she was loving it extensively. 

Well, just as each beautiful stint is meant to demise, so was this. A loud shriek made them both jump and turn around. 

And as soon as they did, they were left astounded...