4.

Y/n got muddled hearing him. When was she out of his apartment? She shook her head slightly, indicating she wasn't there, and she didn't even know where he lived. 

"You're my neighbor. Last night, I saw you arriving next door with your boyfriend." Y/n's jaw dropped. She had no clue about Jungkook being her neighbor. Of course, she didn't even knew when she moved in that Jeon Jungkook lived next door. 

To her it was all just a confusion. How could Jungkook be her neighbor? "I- I don't know you are" 

"Pathetic!" He sneered and went off, leaving Y/n completely clueless and hurt. She was unaware of Jungkook living next door. If she even had the slightest clue about Jungkook, she would've never taken that apartment. 

 She was duly known of Jungkook being like sodium. He needed to be kept in his favorable conditions the way sodium is kept in kerosene, otherwise, he starts reaction up like it when it comes in contact with air and catches fire. 

"He is such an ass." Seonghwa made his way to her, and held her shoulders, squeezing it softly in an encouraging way. 

"No, he is my neighbor. 

"WHAT?!" Seonghwa's eyes widened, and frame stilled at her epiphany. He was suddenly like a statue. 

Y/n elucidated to Seonghwa everything while he just listened with a wide apart mouth. He couldn't trust that he was losing his friend so badly right before his eyes. "Just stay away from him..." 

"Okay!" 

"you're so cute sometimes..." Seonghwa just snickered at her, while she pulled him to the class for which they were getting late. But, a question ran through his mind. What if Y/n forgets him forever and accepts Jungkook? 

Jungkook wouldn't hold himself back from falling for her once he fully knows her. Y/n had this magical pull towards her. Any person knowing her for a long time would eventually have a special spot for he regardless of their gender. She was solely so pristine that everyone wanted her to be theirs. And still none of them know why. This is what terrified Seonghwa. 

Finally, after the entire reckless schedule of the day, it was finally, time Y/n received some rest. She'd returned back from the college long back and the modules had gotten the best of her. She was sick of it yet, she did it. Leaving a long tiring breath, she lifted her colossal body up from the desk, and made her way outside the apartment. 

Her mind was screeching needy to go out for a stroll, but the time said otherwise. It was almost midnight and if Seonghwa came to knew about her going out at that while, he'd start staying with her to take care of her. 

So, she made her way up to the terrace. The cold breeze hitting her as soon as she stepped in there. It was cool and fresh there, surely better than her desk and hard chair. She moved a little ahead, hugging her tiny frame. And unconsciously her mind drifted back to him. 

She thought about him. The way their lips were so close today. If only Jungkook wasn't this mean, she'd definitely kissed him. A little chuckled escaped her mouth, as she stared in the blue. 

"You are something else, Jungkook..." She whispered, only to hear muffled sobs coming from a distant location where she couldn't put her finger on. 

Turning her hear around, she tried to converge her focus at the source of the sound that was erupting at the night. And, it only the sound hadn't seemed to come from behind, she'd have ran for her life thinking it was ghost. 

Taking some shaky steps towards the origin of it, she went behind only to see a guy hugging his knees and bawling. Who could be crying at this hour of night? She softly made her way to him, and called him out, "Excuse me, why are you crying?" 

As soon as the person's face came in her view, her jaw touched the ground and eyes went twice it's original size. Jeon Jungkook sat in front of her, his eyes puffy and bloodshot. It almost looked like he was crying for hours and hours non-stop. 

Upon seeing him, her instincts quickly acted up, she took a seat beside him, and held his shoulder. "Oh gosh, Jungkook! Wh- what happened?" 

Jungkook, nevertheless, didn't respond, he silently put his face down and let the hot fresh tears stream down the sides of his face again. Y/n patted his back, whispering some sweet and encouraging words for calming him, nonetheless, all was going in vain. 

She bit her bottom lip, thinking any way by which she'd be able to quieten him, and when she didn't find any, she wound her arms around him, taking him in a delicate hug. Jungkook stayed there, for some seconds or so, until and unless he realized what exactly was happening. Despite of knowing how much that hug was necessary and crucial to lessen his stress, he pushed Y/n away moderately, making her land back right on her butt and groan in anguish. 

Jungkook's rage filled eyes were back. He stared at Y/n, wanting to end her right there and then. The touch of any other woman on him made his insides crawl in disgust. He hated any woman laying even a single finger on him until and unless it was Anna. He so badly wanted to punch Y/n who sat there looking at him with her bambi innocent eyes. However, he definitely wasn't someone to do violence on women. He went near her, their faces fingerbreadth away from each others. 

Holding her arm a little firmly and making her hiss in minute pain, he spoke with a precarious tone. "If you ever touch me again without my permission, I ain't sparing you...", saying that and leaving her hand, he left. Leaving Y/n in complete utter confusion. She couldn't believe how insane this guy was. 

Sometimes, he is angry, and then turns sad, and then angry again!

His mood swings were annoying her till death, yet she didn't complain. Maybe, there was something in her heart that resisted the urge to do so. 

She sniffed and sighed, looking at the way he left. 

"Jungkook... you're so erratic..."