14.

"What?" Seonghwa spat at Jungkook's urge. He literally was fuming with rage. The fact that Jungkook could turn out such after being with them for so many months was a trauma to him. Even though he hadn't accepted it in front of Jungkook, Seonghwa had somewhere in his heart started seeing him as an elder brother he never had. 

"Tell me..." Jungkook persisted and Seonghwa let out a bitter laugh. "Never, Jeon." Seonghwa arrogantly spoke, and Jungkook looked at him dead in eye. 

"Who are you, Park Seonghwa?" Jungkook questioned, and Seonghwa's frame stilled. He had kept his identity secret for twenty years of his life. He hadn't revealed it to anyone due to family circumstances, but this query of Jungkook made him gulp hard. 

"Wh- what you mean?" He stuttered. When Y/n observed that, she took her hand back and scanned his face, "Don't tell me you're hiding something too..." She begged him with tears in her eyes, to which Seonghwa only faced the floor. 

He had too somehow done the same thing that Jungkook had. He had never revealed his authenticity to anyone. He had kept his own friend, the love of his life, in dark. How bad was he? Seonghwa wanted to jump off that building at that moment, yet he controlled. 

"I... I am the heir of Park Corporations." He divulged and Jungkook's hand shot up to his mouth, covering it while Y/n's jaw was dropped as she was hardly breathing at his revelation. 

Park Corporations was one of the wealthiest company in Korea and Japan. Hence, Seonghwa had to go to Japan often. The reason why he was quiet about this since the start was because his father had strictly prohibited him from coming out in public till he becomes the next CEO. 

"Y- You are heir of Park Corporations?" Y/n asked in disbelief and Seonghwa shut his eyes. He couldn't face that vulnerable state and voice of her. He felt terrible to even stand in front of her, but what could he even do? 

"I hate you both! You both are fucking selfish!" Y/n mourned, and ran off. Both the boy, gazing at the floor being ashamed of themselves. They both had broken her trust. Well, she still was ready to consider Seonghwa for one time, but Jungkook wasn't even in the question. 

Y/n threw the door of her apartment open and sprinted straight to the bedroom. Throwing her colossal body of the feather-like mattress, she wailed. She was hurting deeply. 

How could the two people she trusted so much could turn out like this? How? 

Her entire cosmos had crumbled that night. The fact that Jungkook did all of those for just a mere revenge was agonizing. He had so many reminiscences with him. Then how could he fake it till this extent? 

Why did he act like he was adoring her when all he had to do was ball her feelings like a tissue paper and throw it in a bin? 

But, this isn't where Y/n got another shock. Even if he was with her for a revenge, weren't those months enough for him to forget Anna and start to admire her? Was she this bad that he couldn't even give it a try? 

Y/n was broken, mentally and physically. Her mind was blocked with all sorts of hurtful revelations of the dusk.  Y/n was in a black hole of betrayal, where no one was willing to give her hand and pull her out. 

All she did was give Jungkook her everything yet, received nothing. All this while her eyes were just deceiving him. The man she thought would love her, keep her with him till the end, was a mere delusion. He was nothing different. 

At this point, she had started doubting if was it even worth living? Her dad left when she was six, her mom was no more, Seonghwa, the only one whom she had faith in, kept her in dark for eighteen years.  Was there anyone out there for her? 

When all these questions were racing through her mind, she already found herself holding a knife in her right hand, while looking at her left wrist. Would one cut be painful? 

Then the realization hit her. Why take one cut when you could have a deeper one and get free forever? Concluding, she gripped the knife tighter. 

"Mom, dad... I am coming to you..." Upon saying those last words, she dragged the stinging edge of the knife across her wrist. 

A shriek escaped her lips due to the contact of the cold metal, however, upon collapsing against the wall when she saw the red metallic liquid ooze out, flowing freely like a river, a sad smile decorated her face which was dried with tears. 

"Finally... I.. I wouldn't n- need to live with pain anym- anymore." 

Saying that, her eyelids fell. She didn't knew whether they'll open again, but all she pleased was to let them rest that way...