18.

There was Jungkook ahead of her. 

She didn't want to look around, didn't want to stand there yet, her heart made her give in. She let her mind take in her surrounding, which was decorated by her sketches and portraits. A gasp escaped her lips, when she saw them. 

They looked extremely realistic, and pristine. There was no flaw in them. She was laughing, smiling, pouting, scrunching her nose, and doing every little action that Jungkook loved in those. Jungkook had been painting her since their first date. He didn't know why, but when he went home back after the date and saw the canvas lying in front of him white, he couldn't hold himself back. His feet got directed to it involuntarily, moreover, he started sketching her. 

It had been months now that he'd been drawing her. Nevertheless, every time he saw a vivid layer of her show up in those painted canvas. Jungkook had been falling in love deeper and deeper each day after that little date. He just didn't have enough guts up until now to accept it openly. 

"I know... I had been an ass-"

"A very big one!" Y/n screeched at him her moist eyes, and Jungkook's lips curled into a delicate smile. He made his way to her and held her hand, looking at her right in eye. 

"I know, y/n... But, I- I didn't realize that I adored you..." He spoke, facing his head to the floor in shame. He was guilty about how he'd done things with her. But, now the time was to mend his faults. Y/n was in front of him, and he couldn't let this diamond opportunity slide. 

"Y/n... I am crazy. I too am late, but the time you told me to leave, I couldn't bear it and realized my love for you. Yes, I did plus I really don't deserve an angel like you, but have I ever done anything to you in those months? Have I made you suffer before I revealed my revenge to you?? Baby, I didn't know that you hate Jiyong. I though you had a quiet good relationship with him. That you both were loving and hurting you would make him suffer..." 

Y/n took her hand back and shook her head. How could he expect her to forgive him this easily? He made her almost take her life away coz of his simple revenge. She hated him till death. He wasn't going to be forgiven this simply. 

"No. Whatever you say but what you did is unacceptable. You think it was easy to go through that shit, Jungkook? I took my life away! You! You are the reason for it!"

Y/n broke out in a fresh round of sobs, making Jungkook do the same. There were tears flowing down their face rapidly. They both knew this suffering could be ended by a plain forgiveness yet, Y/n didn't want it to end it this soon. 

It wasn't like Jungkook hadn't suffered. He did. That one week had made him miserable. His physical state was more than enough to portray that. There were dark circles under his eyes, and his feet barely had the strength left to stand properly. He hadn't been eating, drinking, resting or doing anything properly ever since Y/n pushed him away this way. 

There was air around him, still it seemed like a toxic gas was the thing that he was inhaling in. Every breath killed him. Each breath was like he was inhaling poison. Every beat of heat was making him yelp in anguish. Each beat was like his heart desired to escape his ribcage and fall on the ground. 

Jungkook's toned body had slimmed down a bit. There was slight stubble evitable on his face. Also, his hair looked a mess. The boy had forgotten himself in this epoch. 

"Y- Y/n... Please. One chance. You punished me enough, Y/n. I don't energy left to take your punishments more. please..." Jungkook was begging on his knees. 

He meant his each word. When Anna had died, Jungkook's family did pick him up. However, he had pushed them away later after getting better. But, this time, he was all alone. He had no one by his side.