Chapter III: The Cannibal Clown Caverns

Start from the beginning

Darkseid then snapped his fingers, as Parademons pushed a blonde bearded man to the ground. He was handsome but bloodied and battered.

"Thor Odinson," his voice boomed. "Where is The Batman?"

Thor gritted his teeth.

Darkseid teleported in front of Thor's face. Thor didn't even see him move.

"Where is... The Batman?" he asked once more, leaning toward his face.

Thor spat on his face with blood. Darkseid grabs his face and prepares his Omega Beam.

"Only a god can kill a god. I wouldn't like to see your brain melt and flow like the rivers of the Still Force," he whispered. "But I would do it. Believe me, I would. So I'd ask you this one question."

Thor shivered in fear as Darkseid prepared his blast.

*ZOOM*

(theme begins)

(Ballroom Blitz by Sweet)

The Flash stood before the villains.

The Man in the Yellow Suit sneered.

"GET HIM!!!" boomed Darkseid.

The two Speedsters charge at each other and blasted fists toward each other at the speeds of light.

Thor headbutts the Parademons and breaks out of his chains, charging lightning all around his body.

Darkseid easily grabbed his face and pummeled him into the ground barely with any effort.

"Puny god..." he whispered.

"SHAZAM!!!" shouted someone.

Thor's eyes widened with a smug smile.

SHAZAM enters the court and slams Darkseid in the face with Thor's second hammer, Stormbreaker.

However, Darkseid is unscathed and barely flinched.

"Captain Sparkle Fingers!" smiled Thor.

"The very same," replied the man, Billy Batson.

Distracted, Thor flies upward and escaped with SHAZAM.

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*

Darkseid's Omega Beams are then immediately shot toward the two.

Suddenly...

*SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH*

Captain Marvel shields them by absorbing Darkseid's heat vision.

"Carol!" shouted Thor.

"GO!!!" shouted Captain Marvel.

Darkseid then teleported before her, grabbed her face, and slammed her face all over the ground.

"AAAAAAAAAAH-!!!" she shouted, as Darkseid threw her several kilometers into the sky.

"Let's go," said Billy.

Billy and Thor ran away.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!?" asked Billy.

"Y'know... I've been killing some Demons... I ended up eating a squirrel or something..." said Thor. "Regular Old God stuff."

SHAZAM blasts away a Parademon that was behind Thor.

"GET THEM!!!" boomed Darkseid.

Doctor Doom flew toward them, slightly frustrated.