Alone in a Cottage

Start from the beginning

This movie is so damn scary!! 

I really shouldn't have agreed!!

The movie had ended after 3 long hours of hell. I sighed in relief. I was going to scold Adrien when I noticed that he was already asleep. I smiled defeatedly. I could never get mad at this idiot. 

Suddenly, I heard my phone beep. I checked to see it was from work. Turns out, I had some urgent work to do. I sighed in annoyance. I'm really not in the mood.

Grumbling, I got up and reluctantly walked to a room and opened my laptop, getting to work.

Adrien POV

I slowly stirred awake when I felt some warmth fading. When I was finally up I noticed, Macy wasn't there. I got off the couch and walked to the bedroom to see her on the bed, with her laptop on her lap. It seems she got some last-minute work. 

I wanted to help her out because she looked tired and thought of what I could do. I walked towards the kitchen and found some coco-powder. there were also some store-bought cookies so I decided to make hot chocolate with cookies for the side.

After living with Macy for so long, I got the hang of basic cooking. I grabbed my phone and looked up some tutorials before starting to make the delicious drink. 

It ended up coming out way better than I expected. Happy, with my work, I grabbed a mug for both of us before grabbing the cookies and walking towards the bedroom. I pushed the door open and this caught Macy's attention.

"Oh, hey Adrien! did you have a nice sleep?", She asked while smiling.

"yup! and look what I made for the both of us!", I smiled mysteriously before bringing the delicacies to her view. She looked at me confused for a bit before her eyes met the food. Then it went super wide with joy and she squealed.

"yay!!! hot cocoa!!! just what I needed!!!", She excitedly gushed as I gave her the drink. She took her sip before her eyes gleamed and she turned towards me with stars in her eyes. She's too cute, I swear she'll be the death of me. I think I'm officially totally in love with this girl.

"Adrien!! these are delicious!!", She exclaimed.

"Thanks", I smiled as I got on the bed, sitting next to her. We talked for a bit as we drank our hot chocolate. 

As Macy finished the drink, she seemed to have thought of something as her eyes looked at me with an excited look.

"Adrien! do you want to learn about business?", She asked out of nowhere. I looked at her confused.

"Well, I noticed that you have a talent for running a business and wanted to grow it. You can start by learning the basics with me and doing small paperwork here and there. Once you got the hang of it, you can help me out with my work too!", She explained as her eyes looked at me expectantly.

To be honest, I was hesitant until I learned that I could be of help to her. She's only in college and is already the CEO of a huge company. I'm proud of her, but at the same time, I want to help shoulder her burdens. This is the perfect opportunity!

"Of course!", I replied. Macy smiled widely and hugged me.

"Yay! let's get to work, shall we?", She broke off the hug, to my disappointment, before smiling at me. I nodded and we both turned our attention to the computer.

She started teaching me basic stuff. I actually found this, very interesting. At first, I only did this to help her, but as I listen to her, I willingly want to learn more. This is fun!

For the next few hours, the 2 of us worked together to finish the paperwork. It took less time with the both of us working together. We then got ready for bed and went to sleep. It seemed natural for us to cuddle as Macy rolled into my chest and snuggled close before drifting off to dreamland. I kissed her on the forehead before drifting off to sleep.