Chapter 10**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**

Start from the beginning

You can't let him be in trouble. He told you he was under  a strict dating ban, but you dismissed the rule now this. His eyes were looking at you apologetically. You even notice a sombre Taehyung and Jungkook among the people standing near Jimin to give him moral support.

It was Sejin. MS Cheong, your supervising manager. Mr. Oliver and the maknae -line. Jungkook and V look nervous.

The lovely and classy female manager gave you a small smile.

"Good day Ruby ...I'm manager Ms Cheong and this is -Mr Sejin , Bangtan Senior Manager whom you might know" the lady manager was addressing you. You look at the glasses guy and furrow your brows. You don't know who it is. You shook your head. How  will you know the glasses guy? Bangtan Manager. Omg!!!

Sejin smile a little," Thank you Mr Oliver...we'll take if from here." They gestured to you to take a seat.

Mr Oliver nod ,but you can see the curiosity in his eyes had him bad. He must be wondering what's  the interest in the famous band? His dying to know the deeds. You just smile at him.

Your eyes look intently at Jimin from across the room to indicate what this is all about? He shrugged back and gestured with his face on the table. The shock made you speechless.

Your gaze moves to the small coffee table—a folder lying open with numerous photos of your adventures with Jimin. Your hands moved with visible shock to your mouth. O gosh! You can't believe the Aussie paparazzi followed you. Your eyes started to tear up. You messed up.

The look on Jimins'face spoke volumes, concern and worry. He is now realising how reckless he was putting his girl in danger and ruining her calm life. If this is published her life will irrevocably be changed. Even Korean papz will hunt her down...Sasaengs? O goodness!!!!

"Geez... I'm so sorry, Jimin... ma'am, sir, I'm a real shocker for lettin' this happen on my watch," you choked out the words.

Sejin looks at your face and saw your genuine shock. They were so used to girls using the boys for fame. But they look at you with surprise as you repeatedly apologized.

Sejin sigh, "Ms Ruby...how long did you and Park Jimin knew each other-"Jimin wanted to interrupt..

"Sejin-Hyung-" he lifts his hand to stop Jimin from speaking. He had enough of this maknae nonsense. V and Jungkook look at Jimin who's teeth were clenched in annoyance.

You look frightened at their managers.

Ms. Cheong, "Ms. Ruby, you need to tell us everything. Your life would be changed overnight if the tabloid published it. They at least send us the pics to get us to respond to this dating scandal. I'm afraid some pics were already in circulation in South Korea. Our team is already busy negotiating with the Korean Herald. The Australian already got a wind from this said tabloid about a major exposure of this band..."