Chapter 8**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**

Start from the beginning

He even texted you and expressed how much he adored being with you and that he misses you already.

They were already out by 9 am for an early radio interview and a breakfast show, then they went for their dance and setlist rehearsals at the venue.

You were full of smiles during the day. You can't believe how surreal your life became. You were secretly dating an international kpop star—one of BTS's sexiest and most adorable members.

While you were serving drinks at the poolside, you were flustered thinking about your early morning together. You were so thankful that there are no direct camera angles at your room doors. Jimin had to sneak out very early.
The two of you had to keep your relationship under wraps because he is still under a dating ban. But last night, the two of you broke the moral code. You too afraid to tell your best friend, you no longer the pure and virtuous girl anymore.

You and Jimin didn't care about the consequences, you needed each other so bad, and you got to the point of no return. It was early dawn, laden with passion and love. You gave each other your most precious gifts. Whatever transpired in your hotel room will remain your secret forever.

You both felt so sad that you had to let go of each other. Both of you don't believe in long-distance relationships. You both already concluded that this will be part of your fond memories.

Jason and Ally were beyond themselves to go to their first BTS concert with the best seats. Kendra was so astounded that the boys' Management gave you unique gifts.

Ally knew It was because of You. That adorable boy band member liked Ruby, and she knew he would want to let You come with your colleagues to the show. Samantha had an off day. They were getting ready for the show.

The other girls were a little envious of the fact that you had Soundcheck tickets.

Jimin even called you to find out how you feel. You told him you were excited to see him in action. He told you he'd send you a unique sign.

After your shift, you went back to your room to prepare for the concert. The excitement in you was bubbling up. You felt like a real BTS ARMY. I giddy to see your biases.

You were just busy blow-drying your hair when you heard a knock on your room door. You look through the peephole and saw a hotel staff member Bert this time again.

You open up and smile at him. He grins and held out a beautiful black-boxed filled red roses and chocolates.

 He grins and held out a beautiful black-boxed filled red roses and chocolates

"G'day Bert..." you grin as he presents the box to you.

He looked very much excited," G'day, you have a very rich and the most romantic lover with loads of bickies."

You just smirked and took the flowers." Hooroo (bye), Bert."

Inside your room, your open up the box and read the beautiful message. It is your favorite chocolates. Your heart swells with tenderness for your adorable boyfriend. You quickly grab your phone and send a text message to your beau. You wanted to melt right there when you read the inscription on the box.