Nakai jumped next and held onto the top of the train while sliding the cargo door open. Unfortunately Wang Bao's hands were slippery from sweat, making holding both the rail and bag near impossible. Nakai shouted over the loud wind whipping past their ears.

"Hurry and get in."

"My hands are slipping."

Wang Bao's voice wasn't as loud as Nakai's as he struggled to fix his grip, his feet had also lost their balance and suddenly slipped off of the small area he had been standing on. Wang Bao shouted out of fear but before his hands dropped him to his death, Nakai reached out, wrapping one arm around Wang Bao's waist and jumping into the cargo container.

It took a couple seconds for Wang Bao to react as he tried to catch his breath, his head rested on Nakai until he felt the Giant move. Wang Bao quickly slid off and thanked him quietly before checking over his own body, thankful that his money filled bag was still intact. Nakai silently stood up and closed the door. The carriage was put into darkness because of the lack of windows and it took a while for Wang Bao's eyes to adjust. In the darkness he could make out where the large cargo containers were and sat down, leaning back against the hard cargo. Nakai did the same against the wall of the container. There was silence between them for a long while before Nakai spoke up, his low voice reverberating around the steel carriage.

"The line will run for three days with one stop tomorrow in T city. We can leave and buy supplies then come back before it runs again."

Silence met Nakai's words, when Wang Bao replied his voice held a little judgement.

"How do you know my brother?"

"It's better if you hear from him when the two of you meet."

Wang Bao felt the dagger in his pocket and had the urge to stab Nakai. He felt frustrated whenever he thought about how Wang Lei had lied to him. The cause of death of his Father, the war between Giant's and his disappearance had all been a lie. Wang Bao didn't want to know if there were more lies to add to the list. Nakai rested his head back before speaking again.

"You should know that Wang Lei wanted to bring you, whenever we met he wouldn't shut up about you. It was quite annoying actually."

Wang Bao didn't respond after that and Nakai didn't speak either, they rode the line until the stop that Nakai had talked about in complete silence. As soon as they felt the train slow to a stop,they quickly exited the carriage before the workers could come over and exited the factory station. T city was the smallest city in Man country, responsible for crafting new technology. Nakai looked around the empty station as they walked down and whispered to Wang Bao.

"We should move quickly, although the further we are from the Palace the safer we are. You've been missing for four days now and it wouldn't be surprising for a notice to be put out across the country."

"I doubt Mother would send out a notice about me. She most likely doesn't know I'm gone anyway."

Nakai was walking along the empty tracks before looking back at Wang Bao, Nakai could see his gaze was complicated but he didn't say anything. They quickly walked along the tracks until they came across a gate that led to the city streets. The atmosphere was the complete opposite from the small town they had passed through yesterday, and it wasn't uncommon for people to shout profanities at Nakai. The news of the war between the two countries had stirred up many people but Wang Bao didn't think people would react in this way. Nakai looked unbothered as he carried on walking down the busy street. Wang Bao couldn't take much more after a young man shouted across the street, he looked at Nakai and asked.

"Why don't you say something?"

Wang Bao couldn't understand someone as powerful as Nakai sitting back and taking the abuse thrown at him, if they were in the royal city these citizens would be arrested. Nakai only shrugged his shoulders in response before they arrived at a farmer's market. They stopped at the gates where people were coming and going. Nakai pointed at Wang Bao's bag holding his money.