"No, not there!"

Wang Bao heaved as his head felt light, the pain from his lower half and back merged causing him to almost faint. Nakai didn't move his finger but instead he kept the depth of his first knuckle while his other hand picked the pace up. Slowly his forced climax was nearing and he removed his knee from Wang Bao's back as well as the finger blocking the tight hole. Wang Bao had no time to try and get away as his hips were roughly lifted, Nakai positioned the head of his cock at the hole that was now gaped open and his thick semen shot out into the red hole.

The feeling of Nakai cumming in Wang Bao caused the man to freeze before he groaned out in discomfort. Semen pushed its way down his intestines until he felt bloated and sore. After a few more seconds, there was nothing more to give. Nakai let go of himself and Wang Bao before standing up. Wang Bao let his hips fall to the ground and curled up into a ball, he clutched at his painted lower stomach and cried quietly. Beside him, Nakai could stand fully thanks to the high ceilings and he moved the curtains aside from the west facing window. He could hear Wang Bao's cries and groans but ignored it as he looked below the window, the height to the ground was too high even for him and he moved to the other window but it was the same. Nakai then looked at the bedroom door and made his way over, stepping over Wang Bao's body.

Just as Nakai's foot touched the ground, Wang Bao grabbed at his ankle and bit the tough skin until he tasted blood. Nakai reached down to push Wang Bao to the side but he was met with swollen eyes that held a look of determination. Blood dribbled down Wang Bao's chin as he spoke with a hoarse voice.

"I know you know where my brother is. Take me to him!"

Nakai crouched down as he stared at the black eyes glaring back at him.

"Why should I? Forget your brother ever existed and move on. You're next in line, so focus on being a good King."

Wang Bao watched Nakai stand up and walk away. Ignoring the pain in his stomach and asshole, Wang Bao ran to where his stoker was laying, his feet heavy as he ran after Nakai. With all his might, Wang Bao struck Nakai's bare back, the muscles tensing at the sudden pain. All of a sudden Nakai spun on his heels, anger written all over his face. Wang Bao ignored the fear in his heart as he looked up at Nakai firmly.

"I won't accept no. Now take me to my brother."

Wang Bao's tall height barely reached the top of Nakai's chest and his skinny body wasn't intimidating in the least. With one hand, Nakai held Wang Bao's neck and squeezed. Wang Bao's already swollen face ballooned and turned red as he struggled to breath, the cuts on his cheek had started to bleed again thanks to all of his fighting. Nakai's voice was low as he leaned closer.

"Why should I? I have no reason to meet your brother again."

The grip around Wang Bai's neck lessened slightly to let him speak with a strangled voice.

"I'm dead if I stay here....I have nowhere else to go...Please help me."

Nakai let go and Wang Bao dropped to the floor, his head pounded while his throat burned. Wang Bao coughed and gagged until he tasted his own blood. After some dark thoughts and consideration, Nakai crouched down again and held Wang Bao's chin with two fingers. His voice was cruel while speaking.

"I'll take you to Wang Lei, only if you let me cum inside you whenever I want as compensation."

A mix of hatred and confusion showed on Wang Bao's face and he smacked Nakai's hand away.

"What...What sort of deal is that!?"

"My reason doesn't concern you right now. But that's my condition, take it or leave it."