"I missed you so much princess." I said leaning down to kiss her. Her palm rested on my cheek, and our lips crashed into each other. I haven't seen her since this morning. Call me a simp all you want... I'll be a simp for her any day of the week.

When we let go, we smiled at each other as if we were in the honeymoon stage.

"Chris stop making me blush. Gangstas don't do that." She said as I laughed.

"Girl bye, when you with me, allat' gangsta talk is out the window." I said as I grabbed her hand. In my peripheral I noticed Dani and her friends eyeballing the crap outta Jay.

I wonder what all that is about. Nothin' weird has been going on, and nothing has been awkward between Dani and I. I mean, she did try to hold my hand earlier in the video.

I wasn't really feeling it so I let go. Im sure the director can just cut that out later.

Jay's POV:

We walked over to Red and August to talk. Chris was holding my hand, and I looked up at him.

The sunshine from outside was causing his beautiful skin to glisten before me. His little brown freckles became more visible. His smile was radiating, and lighting up the room in my heart. It took me back to when we met for the first time.

When he walked down the staircase, I'm surprised I didn't faint at how breathtaking his appearance is in person.

"Girl, are you deaf?" I heard Red's voice cut me off as I got agitated.

"Dang, you sure know how to ruin a mood don't you?" I asked him as he faked laughed at me.

I'm so tired of him.

"Aye wassup wit' them? Why they keep starin' ova here like dat'?" August asked as I furrowed my eyebrows. We all looked into the direction he was talking about... big as day, Dani and her crew were staring at us.

"They gotta problem or some?" I asked as I took my purse off of my shoulders.

"Naw baby it's ok. If it's an issue I'll handle it." Chris said as I looked up at his frame.

"I can handle myself."

"Aye, Jay I said I will handle it... I don't need you starting anything... don't do this." He said with more assertion in his tone. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do what? Make a scene at her video shoot? So you won't be in any blogs later? Trust me, I won't... I got the message." I said putting my purse back on my shoulder and walking towards the director's chair. I'll just go cool off.

But, why is he making it seem like I always start something? People have issues with me. I've literally just been chillin' since I got here. But, of course let's not make me upset because I'm known to cause a scene or whatever... and I hope y'all can hear the sarcasm in that statement.

Chris' POV:

"Bro, did I just do something wrong?" I asked the guys.

"I mean, I don't think so, but if anything starts it won't be Jay's fault. I feel like you kinda placed the stigma on her a lil bit... it's how you said it." August said as I looked back at her. She went to sit in the chair. As I looked across the dance studio, Dani's crew was eyeing her down again.

I wasn't trynna say it like that, I just literally meant that I would handle the situation. I don't want her thinking that I'm calling her the troublemaker or something.

"I got her CB, go finish the shoot." August said as he gave Red a look to tag along.

"I know how to cheer her up." Red said smirking and rubbing his palms together.