New Plan

"Norman's getting...shipped out?" Ray managed to stutter through his shock.

"Yes." Isabella said. "It's happening tomorrow."

Ray said nothing as he glanced down at Penny, who clutched her leg, whimpering and gasping. He turned to Isabella. "So, then...what happened to Penny?!"

Isabella smiled. "It was a clean break, so don't worry."

Don, Gilda, and Emma gasped as they watched Isabella gently pick the ten year old up in her arms. "I guarantee it'll heal up perfectly without a scar." Isabella said, smiling down at Penny. "Though it will take a few months to do so. I do hope it's healed before your birthday, Ray."

Ray angrily gritted his teeth.

Isabella turned to Norman. "And Norman, give me that bag later."

Norman's eyes widened.

"Now, let's go back to the house." Isabella walked off.

That was the last thing Penny heard before her world went black.

031145

"What are we supposed to do?!" Don stuttered, holding his head in his hand.

He, Gilda, Emma, and Ray were sitting outside, still shocked on what just happened. Don whimpered. "Norman's getting shipped out...she took the rope...not to mention Penny can't move..."

"Penny's gonna heal up in no time!" Ray snapped angrily. "And the rope can be replaced! The escape can happen! It has too!" The raven haired boy narrowed his eyes. "But Norman's our focus for now!"

"Ray..." Emma muttered, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Out of all of us, why was he picked to be shipped?" Gilda asked.

"When she said that the situation changed, she meant the next shipment." Ray growled, looking away. "It was about Norman."

"She even...got rid of Sister Krona...." Gilda gasped, putting her hands to her mouth in utter shock. Emma shared the same look.

"It seemed like everything went to normal this morning, right?" Don asked. "She was smiling and doing chores like she usually does. Now she's gone. And it's all because of Mom...."

Gilda shuddered, and Emma said nothing as she held the green haired girl comfortingly in her arms. The two girls jumped as Ray angrily kicked a bucket away.

Penny slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she noticed was that she was lying in one the infirmary beds, her leg properly casted, and Norman was sitting next to her. He smiled as he watched her open her eyes. "Penny..."

Penny gasped, tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she reached out her hand towards Norman, who took it lovingly. Norman smiled softly as his younger sister began to cry. "There's no need to worry." the white haired boy said cheerfully. "All she did was take the rope!"

"Norman, that's not what..." Penny gasped.

"You don't have to give up on this." Norman told her gently, squeezing her hand. "Your leg will heal."

Penny sat up. "No, Norman! I...we can't let you get shipped! Emma won't allow it!"

"You'll succeed in escaping." Norman continued.

"Emma would want you to come along too, okay?! We need you, Norman! Think about it...we wouldn't have come this far without you..."

Norman sighed as he gently rested the girl's hand on the blanket. "Thirsty?" He asked. He stood up. "I'll get some water."