I felt like air around me became so heavy all of a sudden or my lungs denied to do their work and just admire what my eyes were admiring at this moment. If it's true that pupils dilate when we see something we like then mine are probably covering my eyeballs. My face struck stop, my eyes not able to flick for a second while trying to make myself believe what I'm seeing is reality.

Same green eyes, still holding the same mystery like that day, softened at sight of mine. I felt that same unsettling feeling in my guts as I kept gawking at him, so close that his minty breathe kept hitting my neck, making my sensitive spot tingle.

Alonzo Knight!!

There he was, standing just inches away from me, holding my shivering body firmly while my skin quivered under his fingertips.

There wasn't even a single cell in body that was ready to accept this fact. He's standing right in front of me, facing me with that signature smirk of his flawlessly creeping across his lips, his hairs with that voluminous set and few strands lurking over his eyes. So unreal to believe.

Our eye contact was like the one that was so awaited, as if for ages. My heart is pounding so hard, I'm going all blank, unable to think how to react. I could feel my face burn hot like fire, I'm getting flustered so badly because of this tension and this look he had on his face, the way he's eyeing me.

He leaned in closer, looking at me while I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. He's so close, our faces are just inches apart with heat radiating from his body. His eyes slowly trailed down on my face and stopped at my lips. His gaze was so deep that I could feel it slide over my skin.

I looked away instantly, taking steps back, flushing even harder. His breathy laugh at my reaction could be heard while he took a step close to me with his hand in the pocket, now eyeing me up and down. How effortlessly he makes me behave in a way that I never behaved in ever before.

He took out a handkerchief and kneeled down in front of me. I got startled and gripped on my sweatshirt tightly, gasping ; he gently wiped off the blood on the unnoticed wound on my leg. I didn't notice I was bleeding.

His hand was light as feather, not hurting me at all while he cleaned the wound. Seeing him kneeled in front of me is quite.... Let's say, weird.

What should I do, Ask him to stop and tell him I'll do this? That will be rude and at this point I can't manage to say a Hi to him. I felt quivers on my skin when his fingers slid on me. He wrapped the handkerchief around my wound to stop the bleeding.

"T-Thank you so much" I managed to thank him nervously in my lowest tone possible. He stood up and faced me, his expressions hard to read just as ever.

Then it hit me like a goddamn aeroplane, was that him who returned my bracelet that day? It was him, for sure. This means he remembers me and everything that happened that day with me. It was all unfolding now and then it hit me like a cargo ship, the person, right in front of me, this man, he's my Boss, Alonzo Knight.

My whole self is zoned out with just my body standing stiff. Is there any way by which I can made this moment little less awkward. Well, I don't think. I'm busy making weirdest faces on the planet earth right now.

I squirmed endlessly and now I can't manage a glance at his face. He lowered his face and lifted up my chin, making me look at him. What do I do now? I began avoiding eye contacts, looking anywhere but not at him.

My eyes fell on the collar of his cream white shirt. It had a smudge of light pink lipstick, on it. I think... it's mine. Why in the hell did I even apply a lipstick today?  Will it be rude if I let it be like that without telling him? Of course. Now this is going to be embarrassing.