𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗/𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝

𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽/𝙿𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚃

After a visit from Andrea who had come from Woodbury, Rick decided that everyone had to gear up for war against the Governor. I don't really know how this is all going to go down but I hope and pray that everyone will still be alive by the end of this. I heard Daryl tell Rick he was going to one of the watch towers so he could kill as many muertos in the courtyard as he could so I decided to pay him a little visit. He had missed dinner, after all.

Anita climbed up the ladder of the watch tower and when she got to the top, she saw Daryl looking out with his crossbow before he pulled the trigger and killed a muerto. He turned around when he felt a presence behind him but relaxed when he saw it was Anita.

"Hey, brought you some dinner." Anita said with a small smile. She went over to him with a plate and Daryl couldn't help but notice how the moonlight made her brown eyes sparkle.

"Thanks." Daryl said before taking the plate.

"So, I talked to your brother today." Anita said, making Daryl sigh.

"I apologise for anything racist or sexist that dumbass probably said." Daryl said as he took a bite of his food.

"No, he didn't say anything offensive. No need to apologise. In fact, I was the one apologising to him for trying to kill him yesterday." Anita said with a small laugh. "He's actually not a bad person to talk to. He's a real softie like you, even if he won't dare to admit it."

"Don't tell me guys with daddy issues is your type 'cos if that's the case, I got some competition." Daryl joked, making Anita playfully roll her eyes.

"No. We just talked about the Governor...and you." Anita said and Daryl face palmed himself.

"He told you about the time he caught me watching Aladdin, didn't he?" Daryl groaned and Anita laughed and nodded, making Daryl groan even louder. "He's such a jackass."

"I have to know, did you sing along to 'A Whole New World'?" Anita asked and Daryl rolled his eyes.

"'Course not. What do you think I am? Five?" He asked and Anita tilted her head at him as she smirked, making Daryl sigh. "Fine. Maybe I did."

"Aww, that's adorable." Anita teased, pinching his cheek.

"No, it's not. Merle wouldn't let me live that down, even till this day." Daryl complained.

"He welcomed me into the family, which I have to admit, I was a little surprised about." Anita said.

"I'm surprised about that. He used to hate whenever I'd have a thing for a girl." Daryl said, taking another bite of food.