𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢

𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚆𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚄𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝚈

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚆𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚄𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝚈

Dear Diary,
Today was a rather productive day. All night, I couldn't stop thinking about that moment that Daryl and I had. It was....amazing. I never really looked at Daryl in any kind of romantic way, especially since he keeps saving my life but now, there's something there. This morning was really weird. I noticed Glenn acting weird around everyone and I was going to ask him about it but I saw Rick walk past me and I had to talk to him.

"Um, Rick?" Anita called out from the tree she was sitting under. He stopped walking and turned to look at her. He smiled a little and walked over to Anita.

"Hey, Anita. Everything okay?" Rick asked. "How's your head?"

"It's much better, thanks. I just wanted to ask.....is it..okay if I join gun training today?" Anita asked.

I don't know why I even asked that. I didn't even know I wanted to learn how to use a gun until I saw Rick walk past me. I still don't know why I went to training today but I did.

"Yeah, of course. You're more than welcome." Rick said with a kind smile.

"Thanks." Anita said.

"Oh, and by the way, I wanted to say thanks, too. Daryl told me how you lead that herd away from the farm yesterday. They had you surrounded in that farmhouse. We all appreciate what you did." Rick said, making Anita smile. Again, she felt like she did something, like she accomplished something, contributed.

"There's no need to thank me. I only did what I'm sure any one of us would do. And thank you for saving me last night." Anita said.

"Well, we are all still grateful and you're welcome." Rick said. "I'll call you over when it's time to leave."

Anita nodded and Rick walked away before Glenn approached her with a crate of peaches. He still looked nervous and worried. "Peach?" He asked.

"Thanks." Anita said before taking a peach from the crate. "What is going on with you? You've been acting weird all morning."

"No, I haven't." Glenn said as he looked around. Anita gave him the look as she bit into the peach.

"Glenn, what's going on?" Anita asked, making Glenn sigh. He put the crate of peaches down and sat next to Anita under the tree.

"What if somebody told you something that somebody else should know but that you're not supposed to know?" Glenn asked, his voice going quieter and quieter.

"I literally have no idea what you're talking about. What's going on?" Anita asked.

"There's walkers in the barn, and Lori's pregnant." Glenn blurted out, making Anita nearly choke on her peach.