jaehyun | imagine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"happy birthday sweetie" your aunt broke into a smile as she tried to hug you as well. 

"auntie! how are you? it's been a while" you leaned in to give her the hug she wanted. Jaehyun stood behind you and gently patted down your dress since he noticed it seemed to be swallowing you up.  

after countless of greetings and conversations that were just about how big you have gotten, you were already exhausted and needed a break from the heavy weighed down dress. you separated yourself from the main hall and entered the hallway. you headed straight down where you open the doors to a balcony. 

"oh god" you heaved out feeling much more relaxed after just a simple breath. you leaned up against the black railing and admired the pretty sunset going down just past the city buildings. you weren't sure how long you have been there but apparently you were gone for a while when Jaehyun suddenly appeared. 

"I was looking for you" he let out a sigh of relief. 

"oh Mr. Jung, I apologize. how long have I been gone?" you glanced up at him. he took a quick look at his watch before his eyes landed back onto yours. 

"about ten minutes" he answered. 

"we should head back inside, they're ready for you to open gifts" he was about to head back inside the building but stopped when you didnt even move an inch. 

"five more minutes please" you pleaded out. he looked at the back of your head, he could see your sulky shoulders and could see that you were letting out deep breaths. Usually he would insist you to go inside but by the way you were acting he knew that you needed time. he approached you again but this time he was leaning up against the railing as well. 

"five minutes" he muttered out as he watched the sun setting down. 

the two of you headed over to the main hall, crowds of people surrounded you telling you to open their gifts first and crowding you with phones trying to get the best view of you. you just let it happen. countless of presents opened, cake, dancing, and many pointless conversations later, the party has ended. it was currently ten and the main hall was empty. 

"thank you cleaning this up!" your mother gave big smiles to the maids and butlers who would be cleaning the massive mess. Jaehyun and a few other guards have already left to go home and got replaced by other guards. you started to pick up a few glasses and trash to help clean up but the maids instantly stopped you. 

"it's alright miss!" Lena, one of the maids gently took the trash and glasses in your hands away. 

"I can take it, no worries" you gave her a smile but she insisted that I would go upstairs and rest after a tiring day. you left in defeat when more of the butlers and maids told you to rest. you entered your room and immediately ripped the dress of you. 

"thank god" you huffed out as your body was finally allowed to breathe. you grabbed your phone which was on the night stand. your screen opened when it recognized your face. you looked at your notifications, many were just from your friends group chat. you read off the messages which basically was saying that they were celebrating your birthday at the restaurant that you always go to, basically the hang out. 

you quickly texted to be there at ten-thirty and that you'll come. your phone started to blow up the second you placed it down on your desk. you rushed to your closet and put on clothes that weren't royalty. your clothes were pretty modern, very simple and very comfortable just what you liked. you grabbed your black backpack and put it on as you putting on your pair of sneakers. you grabbed a black hat and your phone from the desk and headed over towards the door. 

you took a quick glimpse at your phone to see 47 messages. you quietly opened the door and peeked your head through. there wasn't anyone out in the hall so you quietly opened your door more and got out. you shut the door has quiet as you could and then quickly ran towards the grand staircase. you could see the maids and the butlers cleaning up the huge mess. you rushed over to the other side of the staircase and headed towards another balcony. this balcony didn't face the city but what it did have was a staircase down to the ground.