Chapter 57: Dementors

Start from the beginning

"Okay, maybe I did," Harry said with a small smile on his face. "But that's not all, Sirius Black. He broke out of Azkaban because he's after me. He was one of Voldemort's closest followers and blames me for his death."

"Oh, Harry. I'm so sorry. But if Black come's anywhere near you, I will see the Avengers on him," I said, making Harry smile.

"Promise?" he asked me, sounding like a lost little boy.

"I promise and us Rogers NEVER break our promises," I told him, giving him a hug.

"She's right, mate," Ron said with a mouth full of chocolate frogs. "She saved Charlie and the whole sanctuary over summer break."

"Charlie was just as much as a hero as I was. I mean he did fly us back to Sokovia on Norberta's back," I laughed.

"Norberta? As in Norbert, Hagrid's dragon from first year?" Hermione asked.

"The very same. Still can't believe that Hagrid thought she was a boy. You should see the size of her now. She's massive," I told them.

After a few more minutes, I said goodbye to the three Gryffindor's and headed back to the compartment where my friends were waiting. Fred and George were off causing hell for Percy so it was only Cedric, Danny, Cassy, Hamish, Henry and Maggie in the compartment. Zane was one of this year's Slytherin perfect and was on prefect duty for the rest of the trip, which I was sad about. I hadn't seen him since school ended and I wanted to catch up with him.

When I walked into the compartment, Henry was lying on the floor and throwing Bertie Botts Every Flavor beans into the air and trying to catch them in his mouth. I smiled as I stepped over Henry and sat down in between Cedric and Hamish leaning on Cedric's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Where have you been, Spangles Jr.," Cassy asked, waving her wand to create a small breeze to knock the beans away from Henry.

"Seeing Harry. He has a rough summer and I wanted to make sure he was okay," I told them as Henry pouted at Cassy.

"Yeah, I heard about that. He blew up his aunt or something," Hamish said, putting down the book he had been trying to read.

"He blew up his aunt!" Maggie said, sounding horrified as I realised what she thought Hamish meant.

"Not in the way that Seamus blows things up, Maggie," I laughed as she visibly relaxed. "More like a balloon or something. Apparently, she flew off into the sky and the ministry had to catch her and wipe her memory."

"How the hell has he not been expelled?" Cassy asked as he laughed at the idea of Harry's aunt flying off.

"He didn't actually mean to do it. It was an involuntary thing because of the way that his aunt was treating him," I explained as the train came to a stop.

"Are we already there? Good, I'm hungry!" Henry said, sitting up.

"Nowhere not there yet and how can you be hungry? You literally just ate four packets of Bertie Bott's," Cassy asked him in disbelief.

"Well, there not filling," Henry said as the lights on the train went off.

"Okay, something's wrong," Hamish said as the temperature in the room dropped.

Was that you dropping the temperature? Danny asked as Cedric looked down at me as if to ask the same question, which I shook my head too to say it wasn't me.