"Cool, I just asked Rohan. Do you wanna meet for dinner?"

"How about a movie?", Tomas responded.

"What are we? Kids?", Luna smirked at him trying to be funny.

Tomas rolled his eyes before responding, "come on! Let's just go for a movie. Dinners are boring and old people like. We can go for movies and may be bowling or something like that. I am tired of doing the adult shit", Tomas looked at her with the puppy face.

"Okay, okay, deal. Now who is the baby?"

Tomas rolled his eyes at her and poured another glass of wine for the both of them.

"Rohan says cool. It had been long since he went to the movies apparently. He is asking if he can bring along a friend."

"Yes, cool. Why not?"

Luna got up and sat comfortably beside her brother. She slowly placed her head on his chest silently, sipping the wine in between. Tomas made space for his sister and wrapped his free hand around her shoulders, keeping her closer.

"So, what chaos are you planning to create this time?", Luna asked, now on her third glass of wine.

Tomas probably on his 5th or 6th. He had slightly started getting high, Luna could figure. That meant he was sorta brewing up courage to speak to her by getting drunk. He used to do this whenever he had to deliver uncomfortable news.

"Uhmm. I will tell you. Promise you won't judge me or scold me before I begin, okay?"

She rolled her eyes while extending her pinky to Tomas's pinky and swore "Pinky promise" chuckling.

"Do you want to hear from the beginning?"

"Should I bring popcorn?", she asked raising one of her eyebrows staring up at Tomas.

"Dude, no! Be serious".

"Okay, I am serious now, start", Luna crossed her arms taking a sip from the wine glass.

"It started some months back. You remember my last movie with Angel?"

" Yes, Is this about Angel?" Luna asked rolling her eyes.

"No, it's not. Listen, will you?"

"Okay, listening!", Luna said pursing her lips and pouring another glass for the both of them.

"I met this person. I mean they were one of the Assistant writers of the movie. In the beginning, I never really paid attention to them. I would see them around, they were shy and wouldn't talk to me or anything. They were clumsy, so I would just see them running around destroying things. Their antics always used to make me laugh, but we never talked. On the end of the shoot, while we were out celebrating, I met them again, this time we talked. Even though we talked for 5-10 minutes, I felt really close to them."

Tomas took a break sipping the wine, Luna didn't want to stop the flow of the story, so she just drew circles on his hand urging him to continue the story while trying to soothe him a little bit.

"I met them again at a few other occasions. All of these exchanges lasting only a few minutes. Then.. you remember my friend's cafe I usually go to?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I met them again at his cafe and this time they were with their partner. I don't know why, I felt angry a little bit, and I decided to make friends with them." He took a brief pause to sip on some wine.

"Then we met again as I asked them to meet me at the cafe, I don't know, I asked for no reason, then, they got angry at something I said. Even though we talked normally afterwards, I felt something was off."