He was no ordinary man.

Well these days anyone can have tattoos and it's a new fashion so I shake the feeling off and answers his questions.

"Well I'm an independent women" I mentally slapped my head for giving that as the answer. The anxiety was eating me alive and I've never ever spoken to strangers. I shuffle on my seat uncomfortably,making the man infront of me to laugh and look to his side.

"Umm though you told me your an independent women,I see your marriage ring"

Shit.

I hid my left hand using the right hand,covering the ring,and awkwardly smile at him.

He took my hand into his hand and gently caress it. I was feeling uneasy with his actions. I wanted to take my hands away from his but at same time didn't want to be rude to him.

"How did a girl like you ended up  living with the dangerous people?"

I looked up at his face,where now he had a grin on his face.

I was shocked at his comment,I stood there unable to speak and think at that moment.

"Haha you seemed like your lost,but I got to say something"

he came closer to me,and whispered to my ear, " your husband got something of mine, you don't have to tell him this to him,but I'll take my belonging somehow"His voice gave me goosebumps on to me and made my skin hair raised, he looked on to my face and smiled brightly again liked nothing happened.

His phone started ringing and he took out and answer the phone call. Soon after he hung up.

"Your Husband is in search of you,guess you didn't tell him that your coming out,did you? Next time tell him.He seems like he cares about you a lot,don't want you to get hurt by his enemies right?" He winked and got up to leave.

I was just waiting still,unable to comprehend anything to my head.

And before he left the juice bar he looked to you and said "I'm Jackson, Jackson Wang, we will get to see each other very soon and very often." With that he left the bar. I watched him going out of the Juice bar.

Jackson!?Jackson Wang!?
Was he the person who sent some assassins to kill us?
Did I just talked to Jackson? Oh my god.

My thoughts were interrupt by Jimin's angry voice.

"Y/n come back to this world!"

Startling I looked up at him.

"J-jimin,what are you doing here?" I faked smile at him and asked. Surprised to see Jimin infront of me.

"I should be the one who should ask you that question, what hell are you doing here? If it wasn't for that tracker we would have taken a huge action to search you in this town" jimin shouted.

"I came for shoppi-" Jimin didn't let you complete your sentence.

"Without telling any of us!? All alone!? Y/n you don't know how dangerous it could be to be alone as in a wife of an infamous Mafia" he reduced his voice down when telling the last part.

"Calm down jimin,I'm ok now,see I'm standing infront of you,not hurt. I'm fine" I said and gave my innocent smile to calm his ass down.

He pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Y/n look,I'm sorry for raising your voice at you,but you should be more careful than this,why didn't you tell any of us" we started walking out of the mall while talking.

"You guys were in a meeting,I didn't want to disturb you and be a burden to you people" I said.

We walked towards his shiny black Bugatti which was parked outside the mall. I noticed Taehyung's guards were behind Jimin's car with their SUVs.

Now why would they come?

I got on to Jimin's car,and he started driving.

"Jimin,what did you say about a tracker,and where's it? How did you find me like that?" I asked him curiously.

"Ahhhhhh.... ummmm..." he was speechless and probably thinking of a lie to tell me.

"you don't have to know about it,it's nothing serious" he said.

I sighed at the thought of never knowing what it is and where is the tracker. I think they still think I will escape them.

I mentally laughed to myself.

But again and another thought wandered around my mind.

Should I say Jimin that I met Jackson in the mall?

"Y/n you calmed me down,but do you think you could calm the beast down,who is waiting for you at home?"Jimin looked at me and then his gaze went back to the road.

Beast? Who?

"Beast?" I asked him.

"Beast in the sense,Taehyung. He was fuming with anger,hope he will not kill you for this" Jimin chuckled at his own comment.

I don't see anything funny in his comment,it made me nervous about going back to the Mansion.

I gulped.

I should keep my mouth quite about the accidental meeting of Jackson,it'll only add wood to the burning fire.

Now I have to deal with Taehyung.

_______________________

Hey hey...

Butter is coming!!!

OH YEAH BABES!!!

How are you guys doing anyways?

If you like the chapter pls vote and comment ;)

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें