The Success Party!

Start from the beginning

"Shall we go!" I asked and he nodded giving me the way

I was about to move when I stumbled and was about to touch the floor when Kabeer held me by my back!

His cold hands touched my upper bare back giving me tickling sensations!

"You can't walk without me!"he whispered in my ear and I bit my lip!

"Dare you do that again!"he added looking at my lips!

God!!

Do something!

Scene is getting intense and I don't wanna ruin my lipstick right now!!

Suddenly Kabeer's phone rang and he left me carefully!

Thank you God!!

"Yeah! On the way! Coming" He said and cut the call

"Let's go" I told and he nodded.

We reached the venue and the whole media was there!

"Shitty paparazzi" I muttered when he rolled his eyes at me.

"You've cracked deal with Allinson!! They'll be here of course!" He reasoned and I nodded!

As a gentleman Kabeer stepped out of the car opening door for me and taking my hand in his we walked towards entrance!

"Mrs.Baani ! How are you feeling! It's a great achievement"  One reporter asked

"I guess very very happy" I answered

"Mr.Mittal ! How do you feel to be husband of Baani Bajaj" One of the reporter asked Kabeer when he looked at me

"I'm a proud husband whose wife is dedicated, hard working and witty" He replied with the same I don't smile face and I passed him a small smile.

"How was it to work with Mr.Allinson" One asked

"Oh he's an amazing man! I'm sure I gotta learn a lot from him" I replied

"How you both doing!! It's gonna be almost an year of your marriage in a month" one asked

Here's when I hate Media the most!!

When they poke their nose in anyone's personal life!!

"We're doing fab! Happily married" Kabeer said pulling me towards him and I passed a smile!

I wish you would've said the same with whole heart!

After excusing ourselves we went inside and met our guests !

Mr.Allinson was so happy to meet us to gather and I don't know why a hand never left my back!

What's with Kabeer and his hand on my back anytime we go out!