Season 2: Finale

-Continuation-

After the incident in the hospital, Seulgi immediately ask forgiveness to the others. They forgave him but Liam didn't accept it. He tried his best to gain back the trust from Liam but didn't work. Weeks had passed and the situation is still the same.

-Living room-

Seulgi: *sighs* He'll never forgive me

Seulgi: *sighs* He'll never forgive me. It's already been a week and it's still the same *sad tone*

Irene: He will, babe. *smiles softly*

Jason: He will. Don't tell you'll give up already? *furrowed eyebrows*

Seulgi: *just sigh*

Tzuyu: He's just Liam Manoban, your dongsaeng. He is forgiving. *smile*

Bambam: Bro, tell us. Will you surrender to your brother already? *serious look*

Seulgi: *looks at them* No

Jason: Oh, there! Remember the Manoban's sayings; SeulSon: "Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock."

Seulgi: Right *stands up* You're right guys. Thank you *smiles warmly*

Irene: *smile* Now, go. Show who really are you, babe 

Seulgi: Thank you for supporting me everyone. Especially you, babe *kiss her cheeks*

Irene: *blushes* (This Manoban really)

Others: Ohhh, someone's blushing *teases*

Irene: Yah-- *shook*

Seulgi: *kiss her passionately in front of everyone and pulled out* I still have an effect to you, huh Miss Bae? *smirks* Just wait until I ask you to marry me *winks and walks away*

Irene: *shock and touch my lips* *blushes* Yah! Seulgi Manoban, did I even authorize you to kiss me huh? *look back and shouts*

Seulgi: *smiles secretly* *look back* Who says I can't kiss my soon-to-be Mrs Manoban? *playfully said* Later guys! *went upstairs to Liam's room*

Others: Yieeeeee! *started teasing Irene*

Irene: Yah! Guys! *pouts and cross my arm*

-Meanwhile, Liam POV-