Part 12: He's your what?!

-Continuation-

-Hospital VIP room-

All: *shook*

Connor: *silently called the agents* We need backup in LM Hospital now, VIP room. I repeat, we need backup in LM hospital, VIP room, now!

Xukun: Coming right up, Agent C *hung up*

Jason: Shhh, don't say any single word *nervous whisper tone*

Mino: Where are you, Manoban!!!? Scared to show up huh? *smirk* Check all the rooms here and once you find Liam, bring him to me, understand?? *firm tone to his men*

Men of Mino: Yes boss *split up*

Mino: *searched until he reach the VIP room* Aha! *kicked the door hard that it broke* *went inside and........found nothing!* What the-?! This is the last room right??! *look at his men*

Man1: Yes boss, this is the last room *serious nervous tone*

Mino: Then where are they???! Ahh f*ck you Manoban!!! *shout angrily* *about to leave*

Xukun: Hold up right there, mister *block the way through the door* *smirk* Where do you think you're going? *deep voice*

Mino: Yah!!!! And who are you??! *trying to get out* Let me go you bastard!!! *try to push him but fell down* Arghhh!!! *groans in pain*

Agent Lance: *punch him* Get him! *ordered the other agents*

Agent M, L and G: *grab him*

Men1: Yah!!! Put down our boss!! *try to punch Agent M*

Agent J: *punch him* F*ck you b*tch!

Men2: *punch Agent M from behind*

Agent M: *accidentally release the grip from Mino* *fell down*

Xukun: Yah, you bulls*it!!! *punch Men2 and kick his balls*

Men2: *fell down and hold his part in pain* Ouch!! *groans in pain*  (A/N: serves you right b*tch hahaha)

Mino: *punch Agent G using his free arm* 

Agent G: *fell down*

Mino: *release from the grip* *about to punch Agent L*

Liam: *came out of nowhere* *shoots Mino with his gun*

Mino: *fell down in pain* Argghh!!! *look up who shoot him* You jerk!! *stand up weakly and attack him*

Jason: *came out* *shoots him again with a gun*

Mino: *fell down* *full of blood* *call Kai* K-kai, he-help m-me *unconscious* *release the phone*