Part 14: Official!!!!

-Continuation-

-Rooftop-

Liam: *started crying*

Jennie: *slowly back hug him* Hey lili, are you okay?

Liam: *startled* *turn around and face Jennie* It hurts, nini, It hurts *hug her* *continued crying*

Jennie: Shhh, everything will be alright *rub his back*

Liam: Thank you for always been here at my side, nini *snuggle in her neck* (her smell is so addicting..wahhh!)

Jennie: *startled when he snuggled to my neck* *blushed hard* Your always welcome lili *hug him tighter* (I could not imagine my life without this monkey)

-Fast Forward- 

A/N: Finally, after years of studying, they finally graduated. Everyone are very happy. Also, new couples has been sailing! Tzuyu with Bambam, Nayeon with Jeongyeon and Irene with Seulgi. And about Liam and Jennie, they already confirmed to themselves that they like each other but neither of them started confessing because they were scared (Pakipot sila 🤣). As time flies by, they were getting closer and closer like a couple. Everyone knows that they like each other that's why they're always teasing them. Now they are celebrating on the Manoban mansion for their success. 

-Party room for everyone-

Liam: Hey guys, thank you for coming

Liam: Hey guys, thank you for coming. So we have each room here, one for the boys and the other one is for the girls. So NO flirting tonight, got it? *smirk*

A/N: Others wailed because they want to be with their girlfriends and the others agreeed.

Suga: *clears throat* Cheers for our success! *raise his beer*