Season 2, Part 6

-Continuation-

---------------------------------Bang!--------------------------------------------

Liam: *gets ready to be shot but felt a pair of hands hugging him that this person was the one who got hit* *slowly open my eyes* *shock* Co-Connor? *sees him falling down while holding his wound*

Kai: What?! *about fires again but got hit* Arghh! *fells down after getting hit by the bullet*

Liam: *shock to see my hyungs, cousin, and the dorks here* (I'm screwed) 

Jason: *shock to see Liam full of bruises* Take care of Connor first, Liam. We'll handle this *goes to fight the others*

Liam: *nods and looks back at Connor* Connor *shakes him* Wh-why did you do that? *crack tone while shaking*

Connor: Youngmaster *holds his hand* I-I... *breaths heavily* I'm sorry *teary eyes* I felt lonely without Xukun, Liam. Please forgive me *cries*

Liam: *respond to his bloody hands* *tears started to fall despite the violence he's hearing* Bu-but you still have us, Connor....

Connor: I'm sorry, Liam, thank you for everything *cries non stop* 

Liam: Please, Connor. Someone calls the ambulance! *screams* *blood started to fall down from his head* *felt dizzy* *shrugs it off*

Connor: *notice it* Liam, you should go prioritize yourself *breaths unstable* I'll be okay *smiles weakly*

Liam: *shake my head* No, don't say that! *lil shout*

Connor: *ignores him* Liam, listen, always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. *hold his hand tightly* Whenever you feel weak, remember the things that made you strong. Whenever you start to doubt yourself, remember those who believe in you. Whenever you need someone to comfort you, always remember that you have your family and me *smiles weakly* Till we meet again, Liam *close his eyes and slowly let go of his hands* 

Liam: No! No, no! Connor!! Don't die, idiot! *shakes him while crying hardly* Don't do this to me, Connor. You've been somehow like my dad but... *lets go of his hand* You're gone. But I'll promise you that I'll keep those words from you....I promise....Arghh *feels pain* *holds my head because of dizziness* Jennie... *fells down while blood dripping*

Others: Liam!!! *screams*