Part 9: Cheat

-Continuation-

-School stage-

MC: Okay all the contestants are good in dancing but we only have to choose one *serious tone* So the winner is *open the card* Song Mino!! Congratulations!!

All including ChaeNnie and members, LiSonJeongSeul: *shock*

Mino: *smile widely* (you can't win over me Manoban) *smirk* *go up the stage* Thank you for this wonderful award! *bow* *smile widely* *about to take the medal*

Liam: Stop!!! *shouted* (we'll see Mino) You can't get that *mad tone* *approach them* You think you can have that award? *cold tone*

Mino: What are you talking about?! *angry tone* I already won the contest so back off, Manoban *smirk* *about to take the medal again*

Jason: *approach them*You think? *smirk* I was the judge you know *smirk* The real winner is my cousin, Liam *cold tone* So who are you to take that?

Liam: *look at Jason in shock* I won? *shock tone*

Jason: Yes *smile*

Mino: *look at them* Look, Mr Manoban, I won the contest. You're joking I know that *smirk*

Jason: Oh really? *smirk* *snap my fingers*

A/N: As Jason snap his fingers, Agent Connor, Jason's personal bodyguard, approach them and give the recorder.

Jason: *get it* What about this, Mr Song Mino?*smirk* *show him the recorder*

Mino:*laugh sarcastic* *lil bit nervous* What's that? A useless recorder? *scoff* That can't make me change my mind *smirk* I won the contest, so back off! *angrily said*

Jason: Play it, Connor *smirk* *give him the recorder*

Agent Connor: Yes youngmaster *get the recorder from Jason* *plug it in the computer, connect it to the gym's TV and play*

A/N: The recorder shows the CCTV footage of Mino's plan on threatening the MC at the back stage before the contest that if he won't announce he's the winner.

Mino: Hey, put my name there that I won the contest and you're free *smirk*

MC: Sir, I'm sorry, it's not allowed, excuse me *about to leave*

Mino: Just tell them that I won or else!!! *point the gun to the MC*

MC: B-but s-sir i-it's n-not my decision, it's Mr Jason because he's the judge *turn around* *scared tone*

Mino: You really won't do it huh?! *angry tone* *about to pull the trigger*

MC: Wait sir! Okay2 I will do it just please don't pull it *begging tone* please spare my life, I still have my wife and children *kneel down* I'll do it sir *very scared tone knowing he's about to lose his life*