"Why don't we go on a double sugar baby date?" Quinn suggested with a piece of sausage on the end of her fork, pointing it in my direction as she spoke. "I'm in the middle of setting a time and place to meet a sugar daddy for coffee. We can both go to the same coffee shop with our sugar parents. That way I'll be there too to help give you a bit of moral support even if I'll be a few tables away."

I turned to my beautiful best friend, feeling oddly emotional. "Really?" My voice was small. It hadn't truly hit me how nervous I was until that moment. I was terrified. 

Quinn gave me a bright smile. "Of course! It's a win-win situation for both of us!"

I looked down at my breakfast with a soft smile. "That'd be really helpful. I appreciate it." My nerves settled a bit at that moment knowing that my best friend would be present when I met Layla.

"So let's send her a reply." Quinn suggested before taking a sip of her iced coffee. "Where's your phone?"

I turned to her with a nervous look. "Wait, right now?!" 

My best friend rolled her eyes with a smile. "Yes, right now. What's the point in waiting? Surely you've already taken your sweet time to even tell me about the message."

I thought back to how I received the message from Layla over a day before at that point. "Uh, yeah. I got it Monday night..."

"Oh my god, Bri!" Quinn exclaimed before she hurried to my room. "You can't not message a potential sugar parents for over twenty four hours!"

I shrugged. "If she's worth it, she'll wait." I had another bite of the scrambled eggs on my fork, humming happily at the delicious taste. I had forgotten how hungry I was while I was talking to Quinn.

Quinn returned with my phone in her hand. She faced the screen to me so my face unlocked it before I went back to my incredible food. 

"Okay... This is a good message from her." Quinn began to analyze as I continued to eat. She was clearly very serious with all the sugar baby stuff. "Not much information on her profile but I'm just assuming she's very private. That's a good thing with rich people."

I swallowed my mouthful before grabbing my iced coffee. "So you think she's a legit sugar momma?"

The dark haired girl looked up at me with a smile. "I have no doubts about it. Her whole profile screams professional sugar momma."

I sighed with a bit of relief. Any bit of reassurance would help before I actually had to meet this woman. "That's good. What should I say back to her?"

Quinn looked at me. "What would you say?"

My eyes wandered as I thought about it. "Uh... thanks for your message... let's meet for coffee to discuss, uh, stuff?"

My best friend giggled. "Sorry but that is a good start." Quinn began typing as she spoke. "Hi Layla! Thank you for your message, I was very happy to hear from you. I would love to meet for coffee to discuss the arrangement. When are you available next? Brielle."

I chewed on my sandwich. "That doesn't sound anything like me."

"You're talking and chewing again." She glared at me before it subsided. "It doesn't matter that it doesn't sound like you. Nobody sounds the same in text as they do in real life."

I shrugged, she did have a point. "True. Just send it then. I don't want to have to stress about it anymore."

"Sent! Except... now you have to stress about when and where you'll be meeting."

I groaned before I took another bite of my sandwich, hoping my feelings would be helped by food. It was only a temporary fix. "Well you can deal with the replies and setting things up."

A nail poked my cheek. I turned only pushing the finger further into my face. "You need to grow up at some point, you know." I rolled my eyes at her words as she pulled her hand away. "As much as I've enjoyed being your boujee mom sometimes, I can't help but worry for you. We won't be twenty one forever."

I sighed as I put my sandwich down to grab my iced coffee again. "I know, I'm just enjoying my youth for now." My teeth began to absently gnawing on the plastic straw. 

I was only making excuses. I worked a simple job while I had no idea what the future held for me. Quinn was in medical school and although she didn't need to work since her parents paid for her tuition, she did it anyway, loving the attention and having fun. But that past weekend she booked it off simply because she didn't feel like working. We still had very different situations. 

"So when are you going back to work?" Quinn asked softly.

"Tomorrow." I stated as I went back to my breakfast. Suddenly the consequences of my actions was staring at me in the face. 

Missing a day and a half of work meant I was down quite a bit of money. I mentally face palmed. This meeting with Layla needed to happen soon. The sooner I could go on a first date with her, the sooner I could start making some money. 

I thought about whether I'd be able to actually quit my job to be a sugar baby. Up until that moment it had been more wishful thinking but even if I went down to part time at the restaurant, I'd be a lot happier. Quinn worked part time but she was also in school yet still had time for us to hang out. 

A thought then hit me. If I began to go on dates with Layla, that might mean I'd have to have sex. I felt my cheeks heat as I took another bite of my breakfast. I wondered how much of the physical aspect she expected. I had some experience with women but it was all drunk one night stands, nothing ever happened with them after the night ended. 

What had me nervous was that her profile and Quinn both said she's an experienced sugar momma. There should have been no doubt that sex was expected. Was I expected to give a lot or take part in whatever strange kinks she may have? I tried to push the thoughts from my head while I ate my food. I wanted to enjoy my damn breakfast.

Once breakfast was done I noticed Quinn was still on my phone but didn't think much of it, more for my stress levels than anything else. I cleaned up our trash from breakfast before putting something on the TV to help distract me. I didn't want my phone or ask Quinn for updates. I simply wanted to relax. 

I didn't have much luck with that. 

My body was tense with anxiety and anticipation. Even wrapping myself in my favourite blanket didn't help. Focusing on the show helped though as I began to become absorbed in it. Until Quinn flopped down on the couch and rested her feet on my lap.

"Guess who's got a date?" She didn't wait for a response as I turned to see her big grin. "We do! In two hours!"

"What?!" I threw her legs off of me before I rushed to get ready. "Two hours! That's too soon!"

"I thought it was perfect!" Quinn called to me from the couch. "That way you won't have to blow off more work! Not that I doubt you'd care anyway!"

I stood in front of our shared closet. I was at a complete loss of what to wear. "Quinn!" I whined to her. 

Her giggle grew louder as she approached. "Yes?" She sang to me as she entered.

"I don't know what to wear."

My best friend smirked mischievously. It was scary when she did that. 

I'm really sorry for the super slow update! I will try to do another update soon to make up for it! :)