ten

"I'm so excited!" Quinn beamed as she parked her car. "It's been so long since I've gotten my nails done!"

With he seatbelt unbuckled, I exited her BMW that was sparkling since she insisted that it needed to be washed before we pulled up to the nail salon. 

I smiled at her as she got out as well. "You got yours done a few weeks ago. I think the last time I had them done was for graduation."

Quinn put her arm around my shoulder with a bright smile, guiding us to the nail salon door. "Exactly. Now that we're sugar babies, we gotta look the part. Honestly, we should have done this a lot sooner." She thought aloud as she dropped her arm to open the salon door. 

The bell above the door chimed to signal our entrance, the woman at the front desk looked up at us with a friendly smile. "Welcome! Do you have an appointment?"

My best friend walked up to the front desk, taking the lead. "Yes, it's under Quinn."

The woman looked at her computer. "A mani and pedi for two?"

"That's us!" Quinn smiled before we were directed to the nail technicians getting their station ready for us. 

We thanked the woman before sitting at the desks to get our manicure done first. Quinn and I were seated next to each other, making it easy to converse while our nails got done. 

The nail salon itself was incredibly boujee. The chairs we sat in were comfortable but chic with grey velvet fabric and silver studs decorating it. The pedicure area was lined with tall back white chairs that almost resembled thrones and with the tubs with jets for the pedicure.

The entirety of the manicure was relaxing, the pop music in the background was soft enough to still talk to Quinn. There was a moment I was mesmerized by the way the technician worked, with precise and skilled movements. I went with long coffin shaped nails, coloured with a pinky nude while Quinn went with an almond shaped French manicure but the tips in vibrants colours. 

It was very Quinn, trendy and cute. 

The pedicure was my favourite part. The chairs were comfortable and there was complementary mimosas that we got to sip on while we continued to talk. 

"What do you think about eyelash extensions?" Quinn asked at one point during the pedicure. 

I thought for a moment, it wasn't something I considered in the past because it didn't fit within my budget. "I'm willing to try it out now that I have the money. Are you thinking about getting them?"

Quinn nodded while she took a sip of her mimosa. "I'm just worried about how they'll look on me since I have monolid eyes."

I rolled my eyes at her with a smile. "They'll obviously still look great on you, idiot."

She nodded again but still seemed to look doubtful about it. "We should go get them done today while we're out. It'd be easier to have our nails and eyelashes done on the same day since the refill time is the same."

I leaned my head on the back of the chair with a smile. "Every two weeks we get day dedicated to being pampered. You know I won't say no to that."

Quinn held her glass towards me. "To being pampered."

"To being sugar babies." I toasted before our glasses lightly clinked together. 

*

When our eyelashes were done, I had expected to be tired but pleasantly surprised that I wasn't. We had gotten in Quinn's BMW when I made a suggestion.

"Why don't I treat us to dinner tonight?" 

She turned to me with her eyebrows raised before they rested. "Alright. Where to?"

EDITING My Sugar Momma {Lesbian Story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara