The Rest of it.

Hanuman was taken into Ravan's throne room by an angry Indrajit. Indrajit bristled with anger. He was just at the heights of angry. Well, not as much as Lakshman when his sleep was stolen. Hanuman did not like that (not Lakshman being angry, Indrajit being angry)

 Ravan glared down at him. "I will burn your pooch!" he threatened angrily, thumping his staff (Jeezus. You ain't Merlin), his eyes bloodshot. "Who are you? Why did you burn my garden? Oh-you must be Ram's lackey."

Hanuman did not like that. "I am a stout devotee of Prabhu Shri Ram!" he declared, as his pooch was burned randomly whem  they teleported out of his palace into the roads of Lanka. Then he rushed through Lanka and burned all the buildings before flying back to where Ram and Lakshman sat. "Yo, Sita's in big trouble." he said. 

Ram nodded wisely. "Yes, we should build a long bridge and plan for 5 weeks."

Lakshman frowned. "Or Hanuman could just crush Lanka under his feet-"

Ram shook his head. "Hush child. We need to wage war after 5 weeks."

5 weeks later

So they waged war. War was not fun. Billions of monkeys died. Angad killed demons, because Angad liked killing demons. Raja Sugriv finally managed to taunt Kunbhakaran (a lifetime ambition of his) Ram was very happy. Not about the monkeys dying. About the demons dying. 

And then Lakshman died. Ram was not happy. Well, he almost died. Then he got alive again because Hanuman picked up a mountain and flew it around the world like Air Sanjeevani (that's not a real brand). Somewhere in the middle, he trapped the sun (poor sun. Jeezus) and Bharat cried because he wasn't allowed to shoot an arrow. I guess Urmila did too. But then Sumitra was all wise (or was that Shrutakirti????) Okay, whatever. people cried. Lakshman lived. Monkeys died. Indrajit was peeved. 

So then Lakshman was like "Bi*ch" to good old Indrajit (who made Lakshman almost die, which lakshman was not happy about), and killed him. And then Kumbhakaran died too (or was that before?). And then Ram's like, enough delaying Ram, better kill that man. And so he did. Ram killed Ravan. 

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Hari Putterrr (ya gotta roll the r) cried, waving his wand and rubbing his scar (whoops, wrong villain). So then Sita walks up, and Ram's like. "You're gonna burnnn. ROASTED!" And so she did. Except then Ram didn't want her to burn, and forgave her for being kidnapped, and then they all went back to Ayodhya.

Urmila forgot what her husband looked like, but then decided that this man with the exact same eyes and hair as him was truly the one she married (after a lot of deliberation and a DNA test)

Then, fourteen thousands years later, Ram decided he didn't forgive Sita for being kidnapped after all, and exiled her again. She committed suicide after giving birth to two twins whom I won't talk about because I hate those twins. Then he sentenced Lakshman to death. Then he killed himself. 

A/N-So I was too impatient to wait for the ENTIRE story to finish, so I did it in one chapter. BYE GUYSSS!

XOXO