**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Melissa and Janice. Nice girls. They live on floor 10.

Melissa has been a foreigner from the USA since her initial year. She is highly sassy, very popular, and charming. One of the baddest gamers here at uni. She even joined a professional gaming crew that played and won various tournaments. She is branded as a Tarnished. She embraced her status and had many dating experiences.

She always has a boo on the arm, and nobody could understand your aversion to men after only one heartbreak. They want you to get on the dating wagon before your tarnished status is ruined, but you decline. Love is no longer on the cards for you.You got yourself a good spot. This little student block was filled. You and the two girls sat at a table before the expansive windows.

 You and the two girls sat at a table before the expansive windows

Janice is a cute blonde who doesn't talk much.  But she is ingenious in coding and robotics. She ever a professor's aid. With a victorious laugh, Janice said, "

"We've cracked it! Gotta shoot Mr. Salzman an email pronto."

'Make sure our student numbers are correct. Here, take mine." You hand her your student cards to make sure They're correct.

Melissa sighed, ""Geez! I'm absolutely knackered at the moment, mate!" She called out, and a few students showed her the stink eye. You snicker when she sheepishly apologizes.

"You started cracking on those internships yet, mate?"Janice looks at you with interest.

"Nah, not really mate. I reckon I'll kick off looking or applying by late April."you stated while browsing online stores for cute shoes and pouches. You love buying online—lots of deals from designer stores.

Melissa giggled, "Yeah, I let my mum know that if I land a solid gig or a paid internship at Sony, I'm outta there. She warned me if I pull that move, I'll be calling a bridge my home sweet home."

""Your mum's a real ripper; wish I had one like her. Mine's a proper military mum, all about orders and directions." Janice pulls a face.

You smile at the two best friends; you miss Samantha. She's not here but at designing classes for two periods.

She and Brendon had again a considerable argument but made up five minutes later. He bought her a whole bouquet of her favourite flowers. It was delivered in her class in front of all the astonished students and professors. She placed it in their apartment.

You received a notification from Samantha.

"Whereabouts are ya?"

At the academic hall. South corridor.

"Who're you hangin' with?"

"Melissa and Janice, mate. I was smashing out an assignment for Salzman. You swinging by?"

""Sweet, I'm on me way... I'll chuck in some bevvies and nibbles for ya."

"Thanks, you're a star. Where Brendon? "