chapter 44 Then let's get married!

Start from the beginning

While walking outside izumi lifted his head and blew air out of his mouth as if it was smoke because of how cold it was. It's so quiet with all the snow. Izumi then turned around to see his girlfriend walking behind him with her arms behind her back staring at the ground. He then turned back around looking ahead. Star-chan's gone quiet, too. Izumi said, sticking his hands in his pocket. They continued walking in silence with star a few steps behind him. We're graduating soon, huh. Star says. Soon? We've got a while, don't we? Izumi asked making star stop walking. You know, i... star started to say, making izumi stop walking and look at her. I still don't know that much about you, izumi. Izumi stared and started waiting for her to finish. There's tons I don't know. Star finishes staring at the ground. Izumi's eyes widened a bit remembering their conversation when they first confessed on this very street.

Flash back

Star-chan, i... i don't know very much about you.

End of memory

Izumi stared at star while she stared back at him. But i...i want to be with you, e-even after we graduate! I-i mean, if that's okay. Star says playing with her fingers. Izumi stared at her not saying anything. Star looked at izumi waiting for him to say something. Because that's what I want, I was exactly sure when we had that fake wedding in kyoto. So, p-please say something. Star said looking down. Okay. izumi said, then looked up at star. A wind brushes past them, blowing their hair as Izumi gets on one knee and holding star's hand. Let's get married! Star looked down at Izumi, shocked by what he said as he looked back at her into her eyes, serious by what he said. 

They stared at each other with blushes on their face as the wind continued to blow their hair

They stared at each other with blushes on their face as the wind continued to blow their hair. Izumi then got up and looked away from star. Oh, god. Okay, bye! Izumi said stuffing his hands in his pockets then turning to walk away. I'll make you happy! Star says making izumi stop walking. What?! He asks turing to her. I said, i'll make you happy, izumi! Star says, crossing her arms. Isn't the guy supposed to say that to the girl?! Izumi asks as star walks up to him. It doesn't make sense that way! I'm an otaku shut in who spends her time game,reading manga, and watching anime. I'm a bts stan who listens to every song that comes out. I'm good at studying and chores! And I'm not very good with talking to people, either! Star says as she gets closer to izumi. Wait, what?! Izumi asks confused on why she was saying all this. So you can't be the one saying it! Star says. I don't think that's how it works, but okay. I look forward to our future together. Izumi says bowing. Uh, yeah, same here. Star says bowing back. Star then got confused wondering why they bowed to each other. Izumi then smiled at his soon to be wife blushing. Izumi's phone started ringing making them both jump. Izumi answered the phone. Right! Right! I'm coming-- izumi hung up the phone. Sorry, i gotta head back to the shop! Izumi said. Oh, sure, good luck! Star said, waving as izumi as he walked away. Star then put her hand down as his figure disappeared. I'm freezing! I better get home, too! Star says turning towards the way of her house wrapping her arms around herself then looking up at the sky. She then blows air out watching it rise into the air. My face is all hot. Star says looking at the sky.

Bounce scene

At a new year's shrine

Star's outfit

her hair

Do you go to the shrine on new year's every year? Star says as a drop of sweat drops down her face

Do you go to the shrine on new year's every year? Star says as a drop of sweat drops down her face. I try to. How about you? Izumi asks, looking at star. Only when it get less crowded. She then grabs hold of Izumi's hand. They then walk up to the shine and put their hands together. Star then got an startled bowing to the old couple behind them. Wanna go together this year? Star asks.

Star shakes a box while Izumi stares at her with a shadow casted over his eyes. They both pull out a fortune. What's yours say? Star asked, looking over at izumi's card. Mmm, "keep calm and carry on," basically. Izumi reads aloud. You sure that's it? Star asks not believing him. I mean, as long as you keep smiling, i don't need much more. Izumi said not meeting star's eye contact. This made her stare at him. What was that? I couldn't hear you. Star says generally not hearing him. Nothing. Izumi said, looking away more. Really? Star asked. I didn't say anything. Izumi said not to show her his blush. Then star smiled, actually hearing what he said. I'm happy as long as you're smiling, too. Star said with a smile on her face, making Izumi jump a bit then looking at her in awe. So you did hear. Izumi asked as it glowed around them. Hear what? Star asked playing dumb.

I'ts kind of weird, you know? You're the last person I see this year, and the first person I see next year. Star says looking at the sky holds her cup of hot water. Yeah. i hope it'll be like that every year from now on. izumi says then looks at the sky. Star stared at him in awe as people walked by them talking and having fun.

On their way home.

They walked in sync side by side holding hands. Hey, izumi? Will we be together forever? Star asks, squeezing izumi's hand. Yup, together forever. Izumi said as star smiled with a blush on her face, happy with his answer as they walked hand in hand.

 Izumi said as star smiled with a blush on her face, happy with his answer as they walked hand in hand

Forever. Izumi and star say in unison.

i don't own horimiya or it's character's just own star. picuter's/gifs aren't mine all from pintrest or google.

anime_queen_56 signing off~