𝐗𝐕𝐈 • ❝𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈 || ❝𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

Again... I can't stop thinking of the negatives, I hope Diego hasn't hit his head, or slipped and broken a bone. My mind travels to the trauma around me, poor Diego... Poor Maria.. My poor nephews... I find myself sobbing into my mother's arms, she knows how stressed I am with everything going on, I'm finding this all difficult to cope with, mentally and physically.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The night passed and I barely got any sleep, I felt how sore and tired my muscles were with every step I took, I was exhausted. I message my father to check in on how they are, mostly Diego. But he doesn't know that. He tells me that Diego is fine, he passed out because of stress, but he's lucky he didn't hit his head... And had a towel on. I want to giggle at the thought of Diego's penis flashing, but then again I'm so stressed and I don't think my father would've been laughing.

I walked into the kitchen with my fluffy socks protecting my feet against the cold laminate flooring, I could feel the fluff between my toes, giving them comfort and warmth with every step I take. I walk over to the cupboard next to the fridge and grabbed a large glass, the glass felt heavy, you could tell it was made well. I held the glass under the dispenser that is attached to the fridge. I watch as the cold water runs out and fills the glass until it was completely full, I could feel the coldness of the water transfer through the glass and onto my hand, the wave of coolness instantly relaxed my body from overheating. I take a large sip and feel relieved.

My mother comes down the stairs wearing her striped lounge wear. Her brown hair is pinned up in a high bun and her eyes sparkle with a beautiful shade of blue, I definitely have my mother's eyes, however, they may be slightly different in the smallest way. I suddenly realise the fact that my mother is wearing longue clothing, she never ever wears joggers or a matching jumper, I raise my brow to question her appearance.

"Serena? Morning honey, I didn't expect you to be awake." She walks over and fills up her cup with the water from the dispenser that I had just used, I could see the cold water flying out smashing the edges of her glass.

"Morning, where are you going this morning?" I question her and take another sip of my cold yet refreshing water.

"I'm going to visit Maria and Nicolas today, no doubt they've probably struggled sleeping." She raises her brows and downs the whole beverage and grabs herself a banana on the way out, I wave her goodbye and just like that she's gone.