32. The electricity

Start from the beginning

The other pokemon was flying above ground but wasn't moving body at all to stay in sky. It's body looked like to look at other flying pokemon and add plane resemblances. The rear half of its body was largely red and the upper half white, with jet-plane wings high on its rear and fins on the bottom near its tail. A blue triangle marked the center of its chest, while a red mask partially covered its face. Ear-like fins sat on top of its head and its eyes were yellow. It had short, three-fingered arms with a red covering on the outer side of the lower arms.

"Latias." Clemont said to himself. A legendary pokemon. He wasn't expecting to win but then Ash's words came to his mind. 'Don't think about winning or loosing. Think about how much you try and how much fun you can have.'

"Let's see if you are right about your Clembot. Let's start a battle."

"Luxio use swift!" Clemont decided to make first move. Clembot always analyze the opponent's attacks and then attacks. Luxio jumped up made a flip and creating from its tail shining stars which flew straight at both pokemon.

"Egg bomb Blissey." Blisseay pulled out her egg and threw it into center of all stars, making big explosion and destroying all stars and create cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, Latias wasn't there. Clemont looked around, but Clembot already saw what was Joy planning.

"Heliolisk use Flash above you." Clembot robotic voice made Heliolisk to look up and use Flash right up at Latias who was charging blue ball at its mouth, ready to fire ice beam. The whole hall got lit up sudden bright light making them all cover their eyes. Latias missed the attack, but it wasn't good for Clemont's side, because Luxio couldn't see now. Joy noticed it and took note to herself and used the opportunity after both of her pokemon stood in front of her still unable to see.

"Earthquake." both pokemon couldn't quiet see, but they could see ground under them and so they smashed into it, making whole ground shook. Clemont's eyes widened as both pokemon used very effective attack and Luxio was unable to defend, but Clembot reacted fast.

"Heliolisk jump in front of Luxio and use Bulldoze." Heliolisk was fast to react and move to stand right before Luxio and stamped with one feed into ground, making it shake as well shake. Shaking ground clashed and it stopped in the middle of field. "Sir tell Luxio to use Discharge." this made Clemont surprised, but Clembot was planning something."

"Luxio Discharge!" Luxio finally could see normally and let his fur to lit up with sparks and sent out huge wave of electricity around, hitting all pokemon on field. Both enemy pokemon were hit by the wave of electricity, but Heliolisk as well, but it shook of like nothing.

"Heliolisk use focus blast on Blissey!" Heliolisk created yellow glowing orb and sent it on big pink, white pokemon. This time, Joy didn't let them do any damage. 

"Blissey minimize." Blissey started to glow and suddenly from big pokemon was small pink ball which dodged the attack without any hit. "Clembot took by surprise, but it won't happen again. Latias Recover, Blissey Soft-Boiled." Latias started to glow, taking in some of the air around to recover, Blissey pulled out its egg and threw it up above her, making it glow and slowly go away to let its powder drop on Blissey. After this, both pokemon stood there like that damage never happened.

"Heliolisk dragon tail on Latias." Heliolisk's tail started to glow green and with big speed ran at Latias.

"Luxio thunder fang on Blissey." both pokemon ran side by side with big speed, but Latias flew up and flew down with high speed.

"Latias use steel wing." Latias flew right through both pokemon with its wings glowing white making both of them fall down without warning. "Blissey egg bomb." Blissey pulled out another egg and threw it at both pokemon and creating big explosion. Both pokemon were lying down on the ground. Luxio slowly stood up, but Joy thought enough for now. "Latias dragon pulse, Blissey egg bomb."