The Broomstick Servicing Kit Incident

Start from the beginning

Tubbo and Ranboo walked over to the Arithmancy section and search for their book, "Tommy doesn't like the Muggle World very much, does he?" Ranboo asked as he scanned the top shelves.

Tubbo hummed, "Yeah...he told you why right?"

"Vaguely," Ranboo said. "Ah, found it." He grabbed two books from the top shelf and handed one to Tubbo. The two then headed to the counter where Tommy was paying for his books, then paid for their's as well.

"Where now?" Tubbo asked after the woman at the counter had shrunk their books to fit in their pockets. "I don't really need anything else, I still have potion ingredients left over...robes still fit..."

"'s not like you're growing any taller Tubso," Tommy teased.

"I need pet food for Enderchest," Ranboo said as he scanned the list in his hands. 

"The Magical Menagerie it is then," Tommy said. "Might as well get some more owl food for Bertrude."

The three walked north towards the shop and gathered food, mostly for their owls. Tommy grabbed two bags of Owl Treats, while Tubbo stood besides him, contemplating. "You think I should buy Squeeks, Owl Treats?" Tubbo asked.

"I mean if you're out, then yeah," Tommy said, staring at the brunet for a bit before asking, "Why'd you name your owl Squeeks? I never asked have I?"

Tubbo grabbed a bag, "Well, he squeaks, don't know why, he just does," he answered.

"Alright, I'm ready to pay," Ranboo said from behind them.

The two turned around and their eyes widen at the amount of stuff Ranboo has, "Why do have so much stuff?"

"'cause I have a lot of pets?" Ranboo said. "I mean there's my cats Enderchest, Enderpearl, Jjjjjjjjeffery, rabbits Ranbun and Avondeten, then my owls Ranbird and Ranbirb. I'd bring them all to school but," he laughed, "can't do that apparently."

They paid for the pet food, shrinking them and placing them in their pockets. "Well, that's everything on my list," Ranboo said.

"I need a new Broomstick Servicing Kit," Tommy announced. "I left mine back in the Quidditch Pitch lockers last time we had a match and when I came back, it was fuckin' gone!" he explained as he lead the other two to the Broom Shop.

"No, I am not gonna buy you one," Tommy said. "You don't even like flying!" 

"I do! I'm just not good at it," Tubbo defended.

"You still don't have a broom though," Ranboo said.

"Then buy me a broom!" Tubbo said.

"No, I mean I would, but I doubt that you'd use it anyway," Ranboo answered back. "If anyone's due for a broom change it's Tommy."

"Fuck off, I'm not changing brooms," Tommy said. 

"Why not? You had that broom since first year, yeah?" Tubbo asked.

"...Phil gave it to me," Tommy said. "Who in the right mind would pass that off?!" Tubbo and Ranboo chuckled as Tommy's embarrassment was clearly visible. "Oh, look, we're in luck, they have one more," Tommy said reaching for the single black leather case on the table, only to be met by another hand reaching for the same item.

Tommy looked up and saw a blond boy their age wearing a purple hoodie. The other guy was giving him a glare, which he returned. "I had it first you know," the other guy said.

"No you fuckin' did not!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Well you didn't have it first, so process of elimination, I did!" The other guy yelled.

"No, no, you weren't even near the thing when I reached for it, bitch!" Tommy said.

"Don't 'bitch me', bitch," the guy said.

"Well what am I supposed to call you?" Tommy glanced at the hoodie, "Purpled?!"

"Yes! That's literally my name!" Purpled said.

"The fuck?! That's a stupid name that doesn't deserve this broomstick kit!"

"Well with that reasoning you can't have it either 'cause you look like a dumb child!"

"I am literally 6 foot 3—"

"You are not 6 foot 3—"

"That's it!" Tommy exclaimed reaching for his wand.

"No, no, Tommy," Ranboo stepped forward to stop him, but he was pulled back by the arm. He looked back and saw Tubbo shaking his head.

"I wanna see where this goes," Tubbo said, munching on jellybeans he got from Ranboo's pocket without the taller noticing.

"Stop eating my food!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Shh, it's getting interesting," Tubbo shushed Ranboo who looked back at the scene. 

Both teenagers were now holding out their wands, ready to duel. 

"Whoo! Go Tommy!" Tubbo said.

"Where are the store owners?" Ranboo asked looking around the store. People were gathered at the other end, admiring a new broomstick model and somehow completely blocking off they yells of bickering...and spells that were being thrown out.

Tommy and Purpled exchanged spells, dodging, and countering.

"Rictusempra!"

"Locomotor Wibbly!"

The two fired their spells at the same time, hitting each other. Purpled toppled down to the ground and was brought to a fit of uncontrollable laughter. While Tommy felt his legs become weak before falling down to the floor, unable to get back up due to his legs becoming that of a jelly.

"Umm, you do know there's more in the back right?" One of the witches that work there said, which made Tommy and Purpled yell.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER!" 

+++++

Eyyy a part featuring all the minors! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you for all the support <3

A little announcement in case you guys didn't read the last part. I am planning to make  multi-chapter fic! (Separate Book) It's gonna focus on the Bench Trio's POV, starting on their 5th Year, which features the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I don't know when it'll be released, but I will put it in the end notes of one of the part, so uhh look out for that, I guess.

If multi-chapters aren't your thing, it's alright if you don't read it. I will still be updating this series with stand-alone oneshots!

For people planning to read the multi-chapter fic, I want you to know that as the 'Dark Era' fic is gonna be in the same universe, there are details in other oneshots, so if you wanna give it a look and theorize what the fic is gonna be about, feel free to theorize :)

Any questions about the Hogwarts Au that I have established for this universe, feel free to ask :D Though spoiler questions will not be answered, sorry. 

Thank you for reading! Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-LuminaStarCrest