nine

I'm making a mistake.

I'm.

Making.

A.

Fucking.

Mistake.

"I think I'm making a mistake." I said breathless, as Pete's lips moved from my lips and down to my neck.

We had moved to my bed and he was currently hovering on top of me. His lips burned against my hot skin and it was a feeling I never wanted to end.

"You wanna stop?" He mumbled against my skin as he placed sloppy kisses down my neck and my collar bone after moving my loose t-shirt slightly.

"No." I said in pure ecstasy

"Fucking good." He said removing his lips from my skin to look up into my eyes. He wore a smirk on his lips. His damn smirk.

Grabbing his t-shirt in dominance, I pulled him as close to me as he possibly could get. Our lips met and they moved at a fast and passionate pace.

I couldn't fucking believe what was happening. My head was screaming for me to stop, but my body was saying other wise.

I haven't had sex since high school. But could it really be fucking called sex in high school? Half of the time the guy is shitty and cums in less then five seconds, leaving the girl hanging. I couldn't tell you how many ugly ass guys I hooked up with during my high school years before I dropped out.

Pete's lips moved from my lips once again and dove down to my neck where he inched himself closer and closer to my chest until he couldn't due to my shirt.

"Take this off." He said

"I'm not stopping you." I said with a smirk.

Pete held a small smirk of his own while his hands snaked down to my waist sending chills up my spine.

Pulling the shirt off of me, he threw it across the room for it to land somewhere random on the floor.

Now left in my simple black bra, his lips met my chest and kissed where my bra wasn't covering.

His hands searched my body as he did so leaving me to close my eyes and enjoy every second of his hands on me.

"Jesus Christ." I said as he left sloppy kisses down my stomach as he neared closer to the waist band of my grey sweat shorts.

My hands slipped under his shirt, my fingers tracing over his abs. I was fairly surprised to find he was pretty toned. But none the less this man was pretty much a mystery to me.

Tugging at the bottom of his shirt, he noticed my signal and swiftly took it off leaving me to stare at his beautifully tattooed body.

I had notice several tattoos on his arms and hands but what I wasn't expecting was for Pete to be marked everywhere.

My fingers traced over every tattoo and I could feel Pete's gaze on me.

"You like them?" He asked suddenly

Looking up my eyes met his as I continued to draw over his chest.

"Yeah there fucking sick." I exclaimed.

Jesus Shae. "Sick?" I mentally slapped my forehead.

"I was hoping for more of hot or sexy but I guess that will work to." He chuckled a soft glimmer in his eyes.

"Shut up." I said slapping his shoulder softly and laughing.

"Not if I make you first." He said his eyes turning dark.